IGNORED

Bristol City Charity Golf Day : Wednesday 16th March

CHSW

Bristol City Golf Day

Supporting Children’s Hospice South West

Hello,

I am pleased to announce that at the Boro game we raised over £2,000 pounds so thank you so much!!!

I am delighted to inform you that on Wednesday 16th March , Bristol City Football Club will be hosting a Golf Day, with a difference at Henbury Golf Club in support of Children’s Hospice South West (CHSW).

You have the opportunity to enter a team of three players and Bristol City will give you the fourth team member; who is either a current or legend player from the football club! In addition to your round of golf with a City player, the club is providing a Q&A session with the players and a stand up comedian to entertain you after the hot buffet. There will also be an auction in the evening to help raise funds for CHSW’s Charlton Farm near Bristol.

The cost of the day is £225 for team of three or £80 for an individual to register. The organisers will place individuals together (please note we are limited to 12 individual places). The format for the day will be an 18 hole Stableford Team competition, prizes for the top three teams, longest drive and nearest the pin.

This promises to be a unique and wonderful day of golf that will raise vital funds to support the work of CHSW. The day has been  kindly sponsored by Bristol City so all FUNDS raised will come directly to support local children with life-limited conditions and their families.

To book your place please complete the attached booking form and return to CHSW, Charlton Farm, Charlton Drive, Wraxall BS48 1PE. If you have any questions about the event please get in touch with Olly Slym on 01275 866600 or email:: olly.slym@chsw.org.uk

On behalf of Bristol City and all of us here at CHSW, thank you.

Olly Slym

• The topic was pinned
  • The topic was unpinned
On Tuesday, January 19, 2016 at 08:11, Dollymarie said:

Oh if only I could play golf..... :D 

Thought you did Dolls. I'm sure I've read Tone offering to play a round with you?;)

22 minutes ago, chalkeyred said:

I'm in, Pooki.

Apparently, we are playing with a very tall, tattooed defender and a bearded, midfield type chap who is still happy about scoring on Saturday!

Sounds like fun, but hope they've been practicing....

I signed up as a single entrant so not sure who I'm with yet and not played there before.. Should be a good day. Tee off is 10.30 is all I do know :)

I think we are off at 10-20, so might see you before. I'll be the one who doesn't look like a golfer.

I think the connection with Henbury is Steve Lansdown? I'm sure he was / is a member there?

The last time I played at Henbury though, I had my car broken into.... We won our BDGL match, but it cost me about a grand!! :facepalm:

Difficult to say who was the best or worst City player as I didn't see them all play (We had one player on our team).

Check out City's Facebook page; there is a video of some players teeing off...I believe more photos will follow.

Cant remember the team name of the winners but they won by quite a margin.

19 minutes ago, WestonRobin said:

Difficult to say who was the best or worst City player as I didn't see them all play (We had one player on our team).

Check out City's Facebook page; there is a video of some players teeing off...I believe more photos will follow.

Cant remember the team name of the winners but they won by quite a margin.

'Weapons of grass destruction' I think :)

Great day today. Never played there before and it likes me.. . Shot some great stuff and it was a laugh. Raised loads of money for a great cause too. Who ever bought the Pele Maradona piece fair play.. I was gonna get killed by the missus and bid 600 so thanks!! 

18 hours ago, nickolas said:

I hear Tomlin couldnt stay off the Source and missed todays golf from being a tad hungover! Wilbraham not playing either as he's 'injured' so interesting to see if hes fit for saturday. 

I hate golf and if work used to arrange one of these, I was always `injured` too so I didn`t have to go.

Archived