IGNORED

Coder to Cardiff - rumour tonight...

Robbored

30 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

No, the bowls club are filthy rich, been signing the likes of David Bryant, Tony Allcock, Willie Wood and Richard Corsie (but no Nookie Bear). Bowls FFP is gonna catch up with them at sone point.

[are there any other bowls players than those?]

What about Sir Francis Drake from Plymouth ?

They could offer Peter Brimble in exchange.

5 hours ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Think the may have been on with the Nolans !!

which TBF for a 12 yr old with a seat in row B was an enlightening and memorable night !!!! ;)

Story of my life-as a 12yr old you got the Nolan's in Bournmouth,I get Cilla...,the memory kinda lingers....(wintergardens)sometimes its the alignment of the stars-even now,with touchscreen technology it was almost Villa..................................

6 hours ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

And who the hell is the title about 'Coder' ???????

Think someone's been pinching a sip of Mrs Jenkins babycham down at the Bowls Club !!!!

I know tis off topic but are they still making that dreadful stuff?

5 hours ago, Mendip City said:

So to be clear: 

an old codger has left Bristol Indoor Bowling Club and joined Cardiff Indoor Bawling Club - part of the Vinny Tan Cardiff Sports Umbrella project. 

Big deal. His grandson will still have a Bristolian accent. 

Sponsored by Babysham?

1 hour ago, Snufflelufagus said:

In response  to the orginal post. What a load of bowls.

I'm sure it is but the goings on of Bristol City FC was the main topic of conversation at BIBC last night. No doubt it will be again this morning when I arrive for. 10am start.

Btw- David Bryant joined Clevedon Promenade BC as a young man before moving up the hill to Clevedon BC where he became well known in the Bowls world. He was the first to become a bowls professional. He's an old man now but still bowls indoor. 

9 hours ago, Robbored said:

Heard down Bristol Indoot Bowls Club tonight that Codjer is going to Cardiff for £6m and that Macheda is coming to City. 

Its not just pubs and bars where you hear all about the various City rumours......

Bear in mind that 85% of the blokes at BIBC are City fans and take a keen interest in all things Ashton Gate which tells me it must be all true........:facepalm:

what a plum

18 minutes ago, Robbored said:

I'm sure it is but the goings on of Bristol City FC was the main topic of conversation at BIBC last night. No doubt it will be again this morning when I arrive for. 10am start.

Btw- David Bryant joined Clevedon Promenade BC as a young man before moving up the hill to Clevedon BC where he became well known in the Bowls world. He was the first to become a bowls professional. He's an old man now but still bowls indoor. 

Looking at the original post Robbo, I thought you were going to come on here and tell us someone had hacked your account or that the cider was very cheap at the BIBC, it seems a very unlikely post for you both in content and style.

4 minutes ago, Thatch35 said:

Come on mate...the smiley face I added clearly shows sarcasm. This is you - :facepalm::facepalm:

I wouldn't worry Thatch, if he's not facepalming someone he's probably 'zzzzzzzzzzzz'-ing.

2 hours ago, Robbored said:

Yup... was late for school sometimes watching him early morning of a week day.

14 hours ago, Robbored said:

Heard down Bristol Indoot Bowls Club tonight that Codjer is going to Cardiff for £6m and that Macheda is coming to City. 

Its not just pubs and bars where you hear all about the various City rumours......

Bear in mind that 85% of the blokes at BIBC are City fans and take a keen interest in all things Ashton Gate which tells me it must be all true........:facepalm:

Bowls :ph34r:

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Archived