IGNORED

Scott Golbourne - signing now confirmed

WayOutWest

3 minutes ago, redfred said:

Literally; Golbourne's step-dad is a City season ticket holder and he'll be delighted if he returns to City.

I never thought I'd see the day that someone uses the word 'literally' in the correct way. 

(NB this is in no way meant to sound condescending)

Makes sense and fair play to Stockhausen, this actually looks like decent reporting.

As for him being "unemployed" in the summer, having been first choice for a Championship club for over half of this season there is zero chance of that.

Remember there was quite a bit of disappointment when he left (around the same time as his cousin? Matt Hill). Showed a lot of promise and I know the phrase "one for the future" is banded about quite a bit, but he really was. 

Must admit I haven't followed his career much since, just seeing the odd game on tv where he's usually had a solid game. Would be a decent signing (if true - source is the post remember) and is also a fellow red.

Be interesting to follow though.

13 hours ago, redfred said:

Literally; Golbourne's step-dad is a City season ticket holder and he'll be delighted if he returns to City.

I was fortunate enough to have a season ticket next to Scotts step dad one season and I can't begin to tell you what a fantastic bloke  he is. He was great company for me and my boys so if Scott does join us I will be leading the applause.

Archived