IGNORED

Whoever brought the smoke @ Charlton

Lordofthebling

I've tried to insert a pic of the smoke canister that hit my daughter today and the cut on her head but not great on here so dunno if it's showing up. 

From the videos I've seen this was let of towards the back of the stand, we were sat 5 rows from the front celebrating our goal so it was thrown quite a distance. It hit her clean on the top of her head leaving a small cut, she was completely shaken up and in tears. I tweeted this after not because I want someone to get in trouble of even find out who did it, I really don't care. I tweeted it in the hope that they might see it and realise what a completely ****ish thing they did.

Ive received a majority of msgs back from people condemning this, I've tried to thank them all individually, I really appreciated there concern. I also received a few not so nice tweets. One guy saw fit to blame me for tweeting instead of making sure my daughter was ok (as if as a father I wouldn't have done that first) he then felt the need to belittle the incident because it wasn't that serious, claim it was an accident. Well sorry but whilst I'm sure the intention wasn't to hurt anyone throwing a missile like that isn't an accident, this thing was solid and had it hit someone in the eye it would have done some real damage. 

From the Twitter response some people have clearly found this funny, some think I've been over dramatic, that's fine, I can say with certainty that anyone out there with a sense of decency will understand my upset at this incident. 

image.jpg

image.jpg

2 minutes ago, Donkeeebles said:

I've tried to insert a pic of the smoke canister that hit my daughter today and the cut on her head but not great on here so dunno if it's showing up. 

From the videos I've seen this was let of towards the back of the stand, we were sat 5 rows from the front celebrating our goal so it was thrown quite a distance. It hit her clean on the top of her head leaving a small cut, she was completely shaken up and in tears. I tweeted this after not because I want someone to get in trouble of even find out who did it, I really don't care. I tweeted it in the hope that they might see it and realise what a completely ****ish thing they did.

Ive received a majority of msgs back from people condemning this, I've tried to thank them all individually, I really appreciated there concern. I also received a few not so nice tweets. One guy saw fit to blame me for tweeting instead of making sure my daughter was ok (as if as a father I wouldn't have done that first) he then felt the need to belittle the incident because it wasn't that serious, claim it was an accident. Well sorry but whilst I'm sure the intention wasn't to hurt anyone throwing a missile like that isn't an accident, this thing was solid and had it hit someone in the eye it would have done some real damage. 

From the Twitter response some people have clearly found this funny, some think I've been over dramatic, that's fine, I can say with certainty that anyone out there with a sense of decency will understand my upset at this incident. 

image.jpg

image.jpg

There are some ***** in this world mate. Fortunately not too many. I'm sorry it happened & im glad it wasn't more serious. 

As a father of a little girl I completely understand how you must be feeling.  

15 minutes ago, Donkeeebles said:

It was completely spoilt but it could have been a lot worse so I'm thankful for that.

Then I'm sorry for that, and hope that whoever threw the smoke bomb, and anyone else who thinks it was even remotely funny, or something you should "lighten up about" is thoroughly ashamed of themselves when they read your posts. 

Archived