IGNORED

Videos from Charlton (inc the smoke)

kmpowell

4 hours ago, Harry said:

What I'm saying is that if the kid wasn't shitting himself over getting a ban for having a flare then he probably wouldn't have launched it. 

Or, if he hadn't brought it at all, then he wouldn't be shitting himself over getting a ban. That seems like the most obvious solution to the dilemma??

7 hours ago, OddBallJim said:

Goodness the valley is surprisingly big. 

Good effort chaps.

And also yet another great following to an away day. It looks like we've got more than Charlton. Fills me with pride, especially when we have had such a tough and testing time of it as fans. Well done one and all!

4 hours ago, Aaron-Bcfc said:

Think Adam Baker said 2208. Was more like 2.5k+ though, Charlton have made up figures on away attendances with us before.

The stand was practically full (some were just standing on the walk way between the top and bottom) and holds around 3000. So I'd agree with 2.5k+

IMG_20160207_155505.jpg

18 hours ago, cider-manc said:

The stand was practically full (some were just standing on the walk way between the top and bottom) and holds around 3000. So I'd agree with 2.5k+

IMG_20160207_155505.jpg

Considering what they are currently going through, there's some really positive comments from Charlton fans on Instagram re our following and support/noise.

Archived