IGNORED

Fulham Away

Betty Swallocks

Wow.

Anyone in South Devon get on trainline. Special promo. start Exeter or east thereof but a gobsmacking £15 return to Waterloo (direct & anytime return as well!). 

A couple of us heading up to the smoke in time for a lunchtime pint or three.  

Only have to worry about getting match tickets now! 

18 minutes ago, Moor2Sea said:

Wow.

Anyone in South Devon get on trainline. Special promo. start Exeter or east thereof but a gobsmacking £15 return to Waterloo (direct & anytime return as well!). 

Do you reckon I'd be able to get this but get on at Taunton?

45 minutes ago, Moor2Sea said:

Wow.

have you any more info on the train. i live in Cornwall

You'll

12 minutes ago, Blazeyrobins said:

have you any more info on the train. i live in Cornwall

You'll need to get to Exeter St. David's or stations to the east. Pinhoe is the easiest access point for me leaving @ 8.33 arriving Waterloo at 11.49.

Seems you can get any train back so think there's one leaving at around 6:20 or one just after 7. 

Just now, Moor2Sea said:

You'll

You'll need to get to Exeter St. David's or stations to the east. Pinhoe is the easiest access point for me leaving @ 8.33 arriving Waterloo at 11.49.

Seems you can get any train back so think there's one leaving at around 6:20 or one just after 7. 

great thanks is the price on the main train site

2 hours ago, Moor2Sea said:

Wow.

booked on it from Templecombe  Somerset booked to Wimbledon to get the tube from there (my boy lives in London said go there) bargain £15 return.

5 hours ago, real_bristol said:

Anyone know why I cant currently buy or add tickets for this game.?ST holder.

I'm having exactly the same problem – the 'add' button seems to have disappeared. Does this mean we've sold out our ticket allocation?

Have tweeted the club and the Bristol Sport account... let's see if I get a response.

On 2/6/2016 at 20:25, Betty Swallocks said:

Can't see anything posted on here (maybe on page 173, behind all the LJ topics) but following our triumphant afternoon in the big smoke tickets for our next (triumphant?) afternoon in London at Fulham go on sale on Monday. 

Initial allocation of 1600, can't see it being too long before were asking for more.

I have some good news for this game. A mate of mine is a season ticket holder at Fulham and he got me 2 tickets in the Putney End. This is the away fans end but they also class the other seats as mixed seating so any supporter of either team can sit there. Sounds a bit bizarre to me but we've got great seats. 

Archived