IGNORED

How much would you spend

BS3_RED

I'd be willing to go over the 100 mark, such as football is the champions league final is an incredible match and I wouldn't expect to see it for £25. 

The competition is something else, if city ever got to a stage where we were competing at that level I wouldn't want to miss the game for the world. 

2 minutes ago, ChippenhamRed said:

All I know is, what I would be willing to pay and what I would declare to the wife would be two very different things.

If it was in Milan, Paris, Rome, Berlin, Madrid, Barcelona or Vienna mine would want to come as well. She`d probably wouldn`t be as enthusiastic if it was in Kiev or Bucharest though.

The most expensive ticket I've bought was for the Champions league semi final, Barcalona v Real Madrid, 140 euros, about £120 at the time.

Ridiculous money but when football is your passion a fixture like that stays in the memory.

However, if City were involved, that puts it miles above an El Classico fixture, so guess I'd pay as much as could afford. 

If it were for the better seats then I'd say a couple of hundred quid, something you'd likely never see again. The more realistic thing being say another championship play off final I'd probably happily pay £50 for the chance of seeing City promoted to the prem, can't remember how much they were last time.

5 minutes ago, hodge said:

If it were for the better seats then I'd say a couple of hundred quid, something you'd likely never see again. The more realistic thing being say another championship play off final I'd probably happily pay £50 for the chance of seeing City promoted to the prem, can't remember how much they were last time.

Think I remember paying about 50 when we were in the Final against Hull to be honest

The last champs league final at Wembley the cheapest seats were £60 and the majority were £100-£200. Off the touts some seats were selling for nearly £7000.

The honest answer to your question is if I could afford it then I would pay whatever it cost. As I cant afford to pay whatever it costs I'd probably break at a couple of 100 pounds.... And even that is probably too much!!!

2 minutes ago, cider-manc said:

The last champs league final at Wembley the cheapest seats were £60 and the majority were £100-£200. Off the touts some seats were selling for nearly £7000.

The honest answer to your question is if I could afford it then I would pay whatever it cost. As I cant afford to pay whatever it costs I'd probably break at a couple of 100 pounds.... And even that is probably too much!!!

Reckon it would probably be on telly TBH

Archived