IGNORED

Lee Johnson on the radio on monday morning

Never to the dark side

1 hour ago, CotswoldRed said:

I  think there was a "as we move forward".    

'as we move forward' ? ... Did LJ really say move forward? ...

Maybe he's learned a thing or two while he's been away, hope so.

Fingers crossed his team doesnt revert to the old sideways and backpass habits...

Look foward to seeing LJ's forward thinking game play moving forward. 

Upwards and at 'em Lee!...COYR's. :)

To be honest I think you have to applaud the guy.

He knows he is going to get stick coming back here.  The easier option would have been to stay put and avoid the job.

But he has come back ... Tackled the criticisms that have been levelled at him head on.  

I think he deserves a fair chance.   Ultimately, he like every other manager will be judged on results.

I am defiintely warming to LJ ........    and for the record I was never a huge fan of his when he was a player.   Never doubted his committment, just thought he was boring ... and you know ... not as good as Brian Tinnion.

2 hours ago, Bowie said:

they played a good 30mins+ on below link...it just stopped when Andy Stockhausen came on air so I guess we've not missed much.

Richard Latham probably best interviewer of the lot....(nothing against Durden)

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/35522969

Good of Barnsley to invite him to wembley, interesting on his comments about the head coach at Barnsley being under contract, wonder if he's looking at replacing Pemberton?

Sadly that link doesn't seem to work now.

No surprise Latham was the best interviewer, unlike the others we are his team and he knows our history better than anyone in the media.

he did speak very well, all he can do is prove people (including myself) wrong. with a man with the success of Mr Lansdown in charge I don't believe that L.J was  the clubs 1st choice I don't buy that for a second, Unfortunately I don't think we can attract any big name manager at this stage, and as a young up and coming manager who looks determined to succeed and undoubtedly A Bristol City man Lee was the best 'fit'. like it or loath it he is our new manager and he deserves the support of the loyal, I wish him every success. COYR

Archived