IGNORED

Sunshine.....Moonlight.....Good Times.....Lee Johnson

Jack Dawe

Don't blame it on Lee Johnson, it's not all his fault. Not yet. Ain't nobody's fault, as the song goes.

I've changed my life completely, and I am choosing to be blindly optimistic and I am looking forward to sunshine, counter-attacking possession based football, good times and Championship boogie football next season.

Yes, I am buying into this. In fact, I am excited. I just can't control my feet and I will be bouncing Saturday. That dirty rhythm fools me. Oh yes.

Boogie, boogie, boogie - bounce around the ground. 

Sunshine.....Moonlight.....Mark Ashton.....Good Times (Going Forward)......Boogie.

(This utterly pointless, attention-seeking post is dedicated to @RedDave. Sorry mate, I just can't, I just can't control meself, look. I'm excited!)

Just now, Mike Hunt-Hertz said:

Who didn't sing that to themselves? Wonder what Lee would look like in an Afro?

People saying they want a new song, not the old man's bounce (as opposed to Saturday's dead cat bounce) but why not have two?

2 minutes ago, Curr Avon said:

Strategy

When the big one's gone, so you raid League One

Strategy

When the bulls**t flies, are you tellin' lies?

Its hard to care

When no-one believes you

You're havin' a mare

(Steps cover version with dance moves a la mode on photo sleeve)

You can sing that one for us next time you're on RBris ;)

1 minute ago, Nibor said:

Well, actually now we can legitimately blame LJ for everything so every cloud and all that...

Still doesn't make up for the return of that cringeworthy ******* song though.

Expect to hear you helping me with the Johnsons "Don't Blame It On Little Lee" then mate  ;)

12 minutes ago, Jack Dawe said:

With cranberries?

7 minutes ago, OddBallJim said:

Yeah that's the one. There was also a limited edition line that had ginger and festive spices iirc. Awesome stuff, used to go through wheels and wheels of it.

Cheese with anything in it should be banned. Pair of weirdo's

1 hour ago, Jack Dawe said:

Don't blame it on Lee Johnson, it's not all his fault. Not yet. Ain't nobody's fault, as the song goes.

I've changed my life completely, and I am choosing to be blindly optimistic and I am looking forward to sunshine, counter-attacking possession based football, good times and Championship boogie football next season.

Yes, I am buying into this. In fact, I am excited. I just can't control my feet and I will be bouncing Saturday. That dirty rhythm fools me. Oh yes.

Sunshine.....Moonlight.....Mark Ashton.....Good Times (Going Forward)......Boogie.

(This utterly pointless, attention-seeking post is dedicated to @RedDave. Sorry mate, I just can't, I just can't control meself, look. I'm excited!)

What's this got to do with me?!

1 hour ago, Jack Dawe said:

Counter attacking and possession based football. 

LJ really is the new breed of manager. 

Archived