IGNORED

Caption competition - go...

kmpowell

3 hours ago, kmpowell said:

12711166_10153489761973790_2710575520850

MA: "an outstanding candidate, I always recruit 'em young, I wonder whether he'll let me process his DNA?"

Or maybe...

MA: "stop talking, on and on and on, I'm the talker 'round here. Let's get this over with, I'm desperate for a dump".  

Or

MA: "short isn't he? The workplace assessment  will be interesting. We'll need that desk lowered for a start"

4 hours ago, kmpowell said:

Hang on a minute.....something wrong here, I've got the blue collar and he's got the white collar....should be the other way round...bl**dy Ashton Gate make -up dept got it wrong again.....I'm supposed to look down on him.......Aaahh forgot ... I will !!

MA: The first rule of corporate engagement, make the target someone else.

MA: You said on your CV, you can breath through your ears

8 out of 10 OTIB posters, who expressed a preference, said 'WTF'

I'm really chuffed with my project hologram man.. this latest one is almost life-size. Doing a great impersonation of a football management operative, at least the press are falling for it anyway.

Oops, I must get some new batteries he's starting to power down. I'd better call an end to this conference now before he fades and disappears completely in front of all these cameras.. 

Getting a bit out of hand, I love wit, but this is tasteless so called humour, seems to be all those who hold ancient grudges against the Johnston's  like to chip in with homophonic comments now, sort of adds another level to their unfounded agenda against him. LJ has stated he is excited about returning here, as he actually is a supporter, shame on you lot that ridicule him. In many ways he is a bigger man than you keyboard warriors.

I do know you love to have a thread about the Gas, non league, basement Rovers etc, but to give it out to our coach and staff, is totally unacceptable. 

20 hours ago, kmpowell said:

Remember, you are the thread, but I am the rope.

Lee, I am your father

You weirdy beardy, me clean shaven haven

Watch me levitate that bottle with my mind

Lee, the writing is on the wall already

Lee, use the force. We don't have any more loans

Archived