IGNORED

England fans, Euro 2016 tickets (MERGED)

BCFC1512

18 hours ago, WayOutWest said:

Thanks for all your replies.

I was really looking for non England Fans applications, that went through the public portal.

A load of us over here (Canada) are eagerly awaiting to see if we got lucky.

Thanks

Would imagine that you will have to wait for all the football associations portals to finish giving results. As some countries may not sell out allocations so that could mean extra tickets being available for the pubic portal. 

1 hour ago, Malmesbury-Red said:

Saw up on England fans forum that apparently the FA confirmed on twitter that  we should find out today either showing when we log into our account or    getting email confirmation.

Update on England supporters club site.

https://englandsupporters.thefa.com/b/news/archive/2016/02/17/uefa-euro-2016-ticket-update#KhLtvJbydiiE8oTO.99

Should hear today.

Tuesday e-mail from EUFA saying I have one ticket for Russia Wales and Slovakia

Wednesday e-mail from EUFA saying I have one ticket for Russia an Slovakia BUT no Wales ticket

Please don't encourage the official ticket selling sites or sign up or register on their sites

Those official sites don't even have their tickets allocated to them yet

9 minutes ago, Never to the dark side said:

Tuesday e-mail from EUFA saying I have one ticket for Russia Wales and Slovakia

Wednesday e-mail from EUFA saying I have one ticket for Russia an Slovakia BUT no Wales ticket

Please don't encourage the official ticket selling sites or sign up or register on their sites

Those official sites don't even have their tickets allocated to them yet

Are you getting official and unofficial confused? 

Surely official sites are exactly where people should be trying to buy tickets.

Or have I missed something?

Unsurprisingly, hotel room prices have soared for the period of the Championships - Ibis St Denis (next to Stade de France), a grotty 3 star hotel in a really seedy area, is now charging €600 for the night before the opening France match as opposed to their normal €80.

It will be the same in St Étienne and anywhere staging matches - there is also a risk that the Ibis type hotels will be sold out within weeks - just have a quick check on Booking.com and the like, but do it sooner rather than later.

St Étienne itself is not the nicest of towns, and my advice would be to find a hotel in a neighbouring town/village and travel home later or even first thing in the morning - public transport is efficient and even a taxi, shared between 4, is not too expensive and more than offset by the saving in hotel prices. 

1 minute ago, O'Garlandinho said:

Any idea of the transport cost to get from Nice to Marseille?

In the same boat as you:  likely based in Nice for the duration, but need to get to Marseille, St Ettienne and Lyon among other places.  From the cursory glance at the rail timetable, for the Russia game looks like the last train back to Nice is well before final whistle. Still to decide what our plan will  be.

14 hours ago, PHILINFRANCE said:

09H16 arriving St Charles 11H12. €29.40.

It's available on my site and currently in my 'basket.

Try http://www.voyages-sncf.com

The normal/desktop site doesn't show any fares for journeys more than 3 months in advance for me but the mobile site, https://mobi.uk.voyages-sncf.com, does. Not sure if the latter shows less/non discounted fares but the 0916 to St Charles is currently showing as €23.50

6 of us going over for the Wales and Slovakia games - only have tickets for the Slovakia one. Originally planned to hire a motor-home but it clashes with Glastonbury which made it tricky, so we have hired a VW Transporter for the week for £400ish and got loads of cheap hotels! Should be a great experience!

Archived