IGNORED

Dolman Ticket for Saturday, Anyone 25 notes ?

slartibartfast

48 minutes ago, cheshire_red said:

Have you got a picture of the seat? And one of the view please. What are the neighbours like? Travelling time to facilities such as Gents, Bar, Food outlet? What time does one have to leave to ensure a smooth exit?

No,no,don't know,depends how fast you walk,5pm ish.

Hopefully that covers it all ;)

1 minute ago, brady bunch said:

Hi Folks,

I need a kids/adult ticket for anywhere in the new stand/dolman if possible? anyone have a spare? happy to pay full value.  

I have one. It's South stand corner. Bought it for 3rd young 'un but as its too far from the rest of us he's not now coming. Need to collect Saturday before kick off. All paid for. Yours if you want it.

Love the fact city season ticket holders who can't go try and make profit off fellow fans

I sit in most expensive part of dolman and it works out roughly £18. So if someone sells a ticket for £25 just because its sold out shame on them!!

if I cant go I charge my mates £10 or nothing.

3 minutes ago, Spoons said:

Love the fact city season ticket holders who can't go try and make profit off fellow fans

I sit in most expensive part of dolman and it works out roughly £18. So if someone sells a ticket for £25 just because its sold out shame on them!!

This. 

46 minutes ago, Spoons said:

Hero

9 hours ago, phantom said:

That is more to do with restrictions on the club during the rebuild

I don't think there are any remaining restrictions associated with the rebuild. The only reduction in capacity resulting in spare seats is due to the unreserved section in the Atyeo. The empties dotted around other stands are due to STH not showing up.

Archived