IGNORED

BIG TONE'S NOMINATED FOR MATCHDAY THREAD

havanatopia

Good morning all.

I have to reluctantly withdraw from tomorrow's match day thread. I shall be out in the Boondocks and likely far away from any semblance of a decent internet connection. Ipswich will come and retreat with their tails between their legs and I will be back for the next one.

Here is the opportunity for the larger than life Big Tone to step forward and show us all he can do more than just one liner summaries. Goorrrn Tone I know you can. Put your back into it lad!

In the event Yoshi reads this please put me down for a 2-2 draw.. i thought we might lose but the Tractors have a number of injuries and i think we might hold our own but not have enough to benefit from the so called new manager bump.

Kodjia and Tomlin to score.

Good luck to Lee Johnson though and I hope I am proved wrong in a positive way, obviously.

Thanks folks and enjoy the match day experience in this our new Johnson era. 

Hasta pronto.

:)

9 hours ago, havanatopia said:

Good morning all.

I have to reluctantly withdraw from tomorrow's match day thread. I shall be out in the Boondocks and likely far away from any semblance of a decent internet connection. Ipswich will come and retreat with their tails between their legs and I will be back for the next one.

Here is the opportunity for the larger than life Big Tone to step forward and show us all he can do more than just one liner summaries. Goorrrn Tone I know you can. Put your back into it lad!

In the event Yoshi reads this please put me down for a 2-2 draw.. i thought we might lose but the Tractors have a number of injuries and i think we might hold our own but not have enough to benefit from the so called new manager bump.

Good luck to Lee Johnson though and I hope I am proved wrong in a positive way, obviously.

Hasta pronto.

I'n in Boss

12 hours ago, havanatopia said:

Good morning all.

Hasta pronto.

Will tag @RedYoshi so he sees this Hav. Also, no offence to BigTone (I'm sure his official thread will be exemplary) but I thought the hedgehog loving, Horfield dwelling Aizoon was the super sub for match day threads? 

On 12 February 2016 at 14:58, Septic Peg said:

Will tag @RedYoshi so he sees this Hav. Also, no offence to BigTone (I'm sure his official thread will be exemplary) but I thought the hedgehog loving, Horfield dwelling Aizoon was the super sub for match day threads? 

It's because he lives in horfield !  

Far too close to the old enemy. Plus the internet over that side of town is poor. 

They mainly communicate by punching horses; and carrier pigeon ( after punching them of course).