IGNORED

A plea to help my friends son - please read

Dollymarie

A rare bit of seriousness from Dolls.

I know this isn't football related, and I will move it eventually, but I am hoping you will all be willing to help me out.

One of my lovely friends Adele has had her now 16 year old son locked up hundreds of miles away because of his disabilities.  He is detained under the mental health act, and she has a 600 mile round trip to see her son.  She has been asking the authorities for years to bring him closer to home so that she can see him more regularly.  She has now started a petition to try and get them to listen to her.  I was hoping you lot would take a minute to just sign this petition to try and get the powers that be to listen.

Thank you for reading

https://www.change.org/p/bristol-local-authority-action-for-eddie-help-get-my-son-eddie-out-of-hospital-in-newcastle-and-home-to-bristol?recruiter=9999736&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=copylink

1 minute ago, Coombsy said:

Just signed this is shocking the strain on him and family I hope this helps 

Dolly can you arrange a collection at the next home game 

i sure we will all like to help 

The collections via the club are often booked up way in advance, however if people were interested in donating to support this, she is only funded one visit a month to see him by the local authority, if she wants to see her son any more times in a month she has to pay that herself, and its easier to fly there because of the time it takes, so if people wanted to chip in to help her go and see him for an extra trip then that would be amazing.

Commented and signed ... Situations like this for innocent families should not occur in a so-called caring society. Its a human rights issue IMO... in an age when human rights are afforded to some of the worst examples of human inhumanity in the world by society - its a scandal that innocent families around the country are forced to suffer like this.

Archived