IGNORED

LUKE! / Cheltenham

Bristol Rob

3 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

Dunno if link will work.

this HTML class. Value is http://dailym.ai/22

Probably not from the looks of things.

Long and the short of it, Ayling seems to have been to Cheltenham to go on the piss with someone who is throwing piss. When ideally Ayling would be taking the piss (out of the opposition).

Keyword?

Piss

Quite a few of our players there, and of course we can't guarantee that they did drink, but knowing this lot of players & how much they like a drink it wouldn't surprise me. 

Saturday after a game would be fine, but not sure if midweek before such a huge game on Saturday is a good thing to be doing.

1 minute ago, deadredfred said:

Pack there too. Surely not ideal prep 4 days before a game?

What's the latest with Ayling anyway? Left out the squad Saturday? Reoccurrence of the injury or pissed?

Ayling was in the squad and appeared as a sub on Saturday.

1 minute ago, Red Exile said:

To be fair none of the City players I can identify appears to have done anything more than have a laugh with friends in public. 

The focus - or pixilation - is more on what others were doing.

That doesn't help. Guilt by association! 

Burn em!

#OTIBJUSTICE

1 minute ago, Bristol Rob said:

That doesn't help. Guilt by association! 

Burn em!

#OTIBJUSTICE

The comments section on the Mail page carries similar thoughts…unsurprisingly...although there are also some entertaining attempts to justify matters. 

It's all a bit 'meh' and unsurprising.

Peeing in a glass is a big borish. Equally, it is Tuesday, sure they will be fine on Saturday, and I will judge them how they do then. Maybe Lee gave them a pass for their efforts on Saturday last, maybe it is stuff like this that helps build that team spirit we have seen. Whatever, win on Saturday, who cares?

3 minutes ago, cityexile said:

It's all a bit 'meh' and unsurprising.

Peeing in a glass is a big borish. Equally, it is Tuesday, sure they will be fine on Saturday, and I will judge them how they do then. Maybe Lee gave them a pass for their efforts on Saturday last, maybe it is stuff like this that helps build that team spirit we have seen. Whatever, win on Saturday, who cares?

I think it's fine that they are having a good time, as long as they are throwing piss/pissing in glasses. To be honest, I trust these players to not do anything too stupid...

2 minutes ago, phantom said:

How many sore heads at the golf day tomorrow? 

Luckily none of our guys were mentioned in the report, no club needs bad pr

Yes and no...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3493923/Feeling-little-flush-fellas-Football-stars-friends-hit-new-low-Cheltenham-one-appears-relieve-glass-throw-box-female-companions-bare-chests.html

Blame the Dongs...

• Admin
16 minutes ago, cityexile said:

Ahh not so good... Don't expect the Bristol sport guys to view this inin a good light 

6 minutes ago, phantom said:

Ahh not so good... Don't expect the Bristol sport guys to view this inin a good light 

This. Going to be all over the local press I'd imagine. Any excuse for the BEP to have a dig. Personally I've no problem with them going to the races on the piss a good few days before a game but to keep standing next to those two idiots whilst obviously knowing what they were doing isn't going to look good at all on them and therefore the club.  Not the biggest crime in the world, just pretty embarrassing and sad! 

Archived