IGNORED

New England kit

'Orns

Looking at these makes me realise how little I'm bothered about England these days. I used to love a new kit release. Couldn't care less now.

Off the top of my head and without looking, I cannot tell you one other team in our group other than Wales?

I am however glad to see Drinkwater get a call up.

If there are signs that Woy will choose form players and not the usual disappointments I'm sure I'll get involved. Hopefully the upcoming friendlies give is an idea.

If Rooney starts ahead of Vardy or Kane I'll be sick on my shoes. 

19 hours ago, Threshing Red said:

Even changing it around a bit it still looks crap, perhaps it is to go with the team as well or am I being very cynical?

3248C3BB00000578-3496897-image-a-52_1458221700155.jpg

White / red / blue I really like - a bit like Hamburg, a kit I really love

Maybe red / blue / white on the other kit

To all those asking "why do we have blue".  The simple answer is that actually the predominant flag England used was the Union Flag until the mid-late 70s, with the St. George Cross being more popular thereafter (look at photos/videos from the 66 World Cup final if you need evidence).

That is however no excuse for this Star-spangled yank fest served up by Nike.  Plus the fact Nike have used a template for all of their teams is a joke.  I really do hate the company and their child sweatshop exploiting £65 kits.

On 17 March 2016 at 03:04, Gazred said:

Why pale blue on the home kit shoulders? In fact, why put anything on the shoulders. The overall style looks good but why have they mixed and matched the socks i dont know.

So near yet so far from being a really nice kit.

My take on the blue/grey shoulders was to look like a knight of St George. The white is the tunic and the blue/grey is the chainmail.

image.jpeg

Oh dear.

Blue is too light, red is too dark, mix goes together about as well as sugar coated dung pellets and why oh why do these over paid *****s have to look so miserable.

Call me old fashioned but i like tradition and every other country in the world seems to think we are numbskulls to continually trash what we have which is, in a word, priceless. 

That price is disgusting.. I go on to further read on the FA website that there is ANOTHER tier of prices, 90 fo0king quid mind if you want one that the players wear.. Not that i ever buy replica football shirts but for the grown blokes (and parents that buy them for there kids) A simple boycott is what is needed, time for us as a nation to show oke backbone because the prices will just keep going up.

3 hours ago, havanatopia said:

Oh dear.

Blue is too light, red is too dark, mix goes together about as well as sugar coated dung pellets and why oh why do these over paid *****s have to look so miserable.

Call me old fashioned but i like tradition and every other country in the world seems to think we are numbskulls to continually trash what we have which is, in a word, priceless. 

New option down Market Street?

On 17 March 2016 at 22:44, deadredfred said:

Looking at these makes me realise how little I'm bothered about England these days. I used to love a new kit release. Couldn't care less now.

Off the top of my head and without looking, I cannot tell you one other team in our group other than Wales?

I am however glad to see Drinkwater get a call up.

If there are signs that Woy will choose form players and not the usual disappointments I'm sure I'll get involved. Hopefully the upcoming friendlies give is an idea.

If Rooney starts ahead of Vardy or Kane I'll be sick on my shoes. 

Get some new shoes mate. 

Archived