IGNORED

Season Tickets 16/17

G Block

4 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

Some great offers there. The 15% off stuff is more than welcome.

However, this is City. This is mass ticket sales. This is OTIB, and this means only one thing...

TIME TO START MOANING AND COMPLAINING FOLKS!

Cynic in me thinks the 15% discount will be on new increased prices for next season!!!

1 minute ago, 54-46 said:

Only thing I would like to see is a sliding scale discount for fans who have held STs for consecutive seasons. 0.5 or 1% discount per year held 

Given the difficulties the sports bar have deducting 10% at the moment, I fear a sliding scale might be beyond BS

1 minute ago, Leroyfromthestart said:

How many seats will be sold as season tickets in the Atyeo? Will it still be 1400 or has this been reduced to 1000? If the latter and all 1400 current season ticket holders want to stay in the atyeo, the club haven't given thought to the 400 people that will have to move elsewhere?

They have. There will be 1000s of spaces to accommodate the 400

1 minute ago, Bristol Rob said:

They have. There will be 1000s of spaces to accommodate the 400

Thank you for your reply BR. Those 400 (assuming everyone renews) won't be with the other 1000 in the atyeo though? What if I renew as 1 of the 1000 and my mates can't (or vice versa). It's all well and good catering for family sections, under 25s, etc but they've not considered the demographic group of keeping ALL atyeo/section82 singers together. Furthermore, wheres the incentive for a mate of mine to be 'recommended' as a new season ticket holder that can't even go in the same stand as me?

I honestly think the prices are too expensive particularly the adult prices.

I appreciate they want to maximise revenue but like others had said it would have been good to see sensible pricing. Maybe £50 off current prices.  

If they were going to do this at all this is the season.  Try and get newbies to buy and keep the regulars happy by giving something back to the fans who have put up with alot of messing about during the rebuild.

Dropping out of uni soon and looking at those prices a season ticket is looking affordable for next year. 

Note 1- I've only seen 1 defeat in a championship game

Note 2- each time I've had a season ticket we have been promoted the next season.

going by these one of the next 2 seasons are going to be great.

13 minutes ago, ojjy said:

I honestly think the prices are too expensive particularly the adult prices.

I appreciate they want to maximise revenue but like others had said it would have been good to see sensible pricing. Maybe £50 off current prices.  

If they were going to do this at all this is the season.  Try and get newbies to buy and keep the regulars happy by giving something back to the fans who have put up with alot of messing about during the rebuild.

Fifty quid off would mean kids went free and they'd get a free shirt.

3 minutes ago, streety_bcfc said:

So if you are 25 (on august 1st), does that mean that you have to pay full wack?

Guessing they have to draw the line somewhere, imagine the age restricted discounts for younger supporters require proof you would still qualify for that ticket at the end of the season, rather than at the start.

Was hoping for better, at least a slight reduction given the shambles that was the summer and this season.

Also not sure U25's get a cheaper ticket? Most of them will be in full time work and earning similar to that of someone who is 30 but likely to have less financial responsibilities. Doesn't make sense to me.

Think I might invest more going to away games and pass on the season ticket renewal.

Archived