IGNORED

6 goal video is up :)

finbarr_in_z

1 minute ago, RedSA said:

Hard to see from that, just going by Joe's reaction. Looks like he asks him and then does a bit of a "for ***** sake". 

Could be completely wrong though. 

I'm not sure myself. All the websites give it to Bryan so I'm going to go with that

I don't think kodjia got a touch until over the line. Was right behind the goal. Should have slotted kodjia in first but shot initially as he had run from his own half. Would have been amazing had it not been scruffy finish. I can't decide which goal was best. All quality. Packs thunderbolt first half might gave clinched it had it crept in...

56 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

Tomlin`s I reckon. Brilliant control, terrific finish and knocked the guts out of Bolton.

Yup... probably agree there... was more important at the time. Nicked the ball and great composure on the finish. Kodjias header was a good finish too... made a change leaving the ground trying to remember all of the scorers...

6 minutes ago, Aizoon said:

I notice there's an advert for the Channel 5 Shite Show at the end. Why? Once you've seen the goals why would you want to watch that?

Part of the contract. Anyhow the channel 5 show has dramatically improved now they've got rid of the audience. We also were on first with extended highlights last night 

17 minutes ago, Tinmans Love Child said:

I like at the end the guy who obviously left early, heard the cheer of Bryan's goal, walked back out of the exit and clapped, you can see him in the background when Bryan celebrates! Amused me

It looked like it was SC? On the way for the goal by Tomlin, the ball was collected by his arm and could have been handball?

33 minutes ago, Tomarse said:

Part of the contract. Anyhow the channel 5 show has dramatically improved now they've got rid of the audience. We also were on first with extended highlights last night 

A dramatic improvement on very, very sh!t, is still very sh!t.

Awful show.

1 minute ago, CITYAREREDANDWHITE said:

Eh? Handball?

I always understood a ball making contact with any part of the arm is given as 'handball'.

So what is 'deliberate' handball?

In Fifa's Laws of the Game 2005, Law 12 says a free-kick or penalty will be awarded if a player "handles the ball deliberately (except for the goalkeeper within his own penalty area)".

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/rules_and_equipment/4524354.stm

1 minute ago, KernowRed said:

I always understood a ball making contact with any part of the arm is given as 'handball'.

So what is 'deliberate' handball?

In Fifa's Laws of the Game 2005, Law 12 says a free-kick or penalty will be awarded if a player "handles the ball deliberately (except for the goalkeeper within his own penalty area)".

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/rules_and_equipment/4524354.stm

Yes I understand that. But Tomlin didn't make contact with the ball using his arm. Therefore, that argument is completely invalid.

1 minute ago, CITYAREREDANDWHITE said:

Yes I understand that. But Tomlin didn't make contact with the ball using his arm. Therefore, that argument is completely invalid.

I am not arguing the point, merely pointing out in my opinion as seen on tv last night, he collected the ball with his upper arm and it could have been 'handball'?

1 hour ago, Tomarse said:

Right. What did they do to them? Best not to ask, I suppose :(

Seriously, I'll give it a try. In the original format it was unbearable.

Archived