IGNORED

Nice touch

newarkred

Having been smashed up myself in an accident eight years ago I know how much things like this help.

I received a get well card signed by some of the players and a little message from Bradley Orr, this was during the Championship play off season which unfortunately I had to miss most of.

Hope you make a seedy recovery my friend and are ready for next seasons Championship play off final with us winning this time., 

5 hours ago, Between heaven and hell said:

Having been smashed up myself in an accident eight years ago I know how much things like this help.

I received a get well card signed by some of the players and a little message from Bradley Orr, this was during the Championship play off season which unfortunately I had to miss most of.

Hope you make a seedy recovery my friend and are ready for next seasons Championship play off final with us winning this time., 

Echo the thoughts.

Love the idea of a seedy recovery as well!

7 hours ago, REDOXO said:

This has been an area where the club have been excellent for many years. 

Get well soon fella. That card will be worth something as benahl as money one day!

It`ll be worth thousands when Joe and Bobby are the first names on the England team sheet for the 2022 World Cup Final.

Get well soon buddy.

Archived