IGNORED

Mark Ashton Cliche Alert

Selred

8 hours ago, Selred said:

As mentioned yesterday in the "Nice bit of insight thread", the Mark Ashton drinking game now has kicked on again.

I'm pleased to announce that the word pillar has just been used! (http://www.bcfc.co.uk/news/article/probert-appointed-academy-manager-3023498.aspx), so ladies and gentlemen get that dirty pint down your necks! 

"Pillar"

"DNA"

"right criteria"

"right fit"

"that is an excellent question...."

The many words that reminds me of Mark Ashton. Could make some sort of MA bingo out of it when he next does a long interview. 

1 hour ago, Never to the dark side said:

What does EPPP stand for?

Elite Player Performance Plan - just googled it.

Why assume that the average reader of that article has the slightest idea what that acronym stands for -it's hardly an everyday expression.

Get enough of this cobblers at work- 

Yours a disgruntled stakeholder

4 minutes ago, Abraham Romanovich said:

Elite Player Performance Plan - just googled it.

Why assume that the average reader of that article has the slightest idea what that acronym stands for -it's hardly an everyday expression.

Get enough of this cobblers at work- 

Yours a disgruntled stakeholder

I think you should touch base by synergising your foot into his backside, and then assess the dna of his pillar.

30 minutes ago, simon uk said:

But dont worry because he reckons we will be attracting great players and run away with the league next year.

Tw4t.

No need for this at all.

He never said we will run away with the league, he did say we will be able to attract a better quality of player. 

Don't go making up things just because you don't like him, it's pathetic.

2 hours ago, Selred said:

No need for this at all.

He never said we will run away with the league, he did say we will be able to attract a better quality of player. 

Don't go making up things just because you don't like him, it's pathetic.

Mark Ashton is a City "suit" and therefore fair game. What's the problem with a bit of piss taking...

5 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Mark Ashton is a City "suit" and therefore fair game. What's the problem with a bit of piss taking...

There's piss taking , like my opening post. Then there is calling someone a tw4t which isn't piss taking but just over the top. 

Archived