IGNORED

help wanted from Bristol City USA fans

There is a British bar in that I had a drink in before flying home.. Crown and anchor I think it's called... Its by the airport. I would have thought they would show it.

Other than that there are plenty of Irish bars if you give them a Google. I watched a game in the bar at the wynn as well...  However that was the FA cup final so was a bit more readily available! 

Not sure about specific pubs in those cities but as the game is on BeIn sports pretty much any sports bar will have access. Just need to ask the waitress in your thickest Bristolian accent and give her a smile....proper job... All set COYR

2 hours ago, Never to the dark side said:

Found out he will be in Las Vegas this coming  Saturday morning,any suggestions for a location of where it might be shown?

Apologies dark side. I was talking about Vegas in my post and somehow managed to miss out the word "Vegas". 

As I say plenty of Irish bars which are probably their best bet (have a Google) and definitely a "British"  bar by the airport. There is a sports bar on the strip but whether they will show it over their sports I don't know.

There's a sports bar in the boulevard that runs through Planet Hollywood on the strip which shows football.

I watched City v Saints in there a few years back and they had tens of screens with the ability to turn any of them on to football, gridiron or any other sports'that you might want to watch. 

Archived