IGNORED

How many season tickets are actually available?

Flagon

56 minutes ago, kivsy said:

But only 1000 in the atyeo, although when I rang the club  someone told me we have 1700 currently , meaning 700 have to move elsewhere ?  So not much room for section 82 to grow !  

It's 1400 currently. The number is going down cos we can't ask the FA for a reduction on away fans anymore cos the stadium will be finished, so we have to give away fans  more of the stand. 

9 minutes ago, Dollymarie said:

It's 1400 currently. The number is going down cos we can't ask the FA for a reduction on away fans anymore cos the stadium will be finished, so we have to give away fans  more of the stand. 

How many tickets will now go to away fans? Only have membership so does it mean that we'll only have a 1000 in the atyeo or they'll still keep some spare for members in addition to the 1000?s

I'd hope they'd forgo the general/membership tickets and let sc's have them

6 minutes ago, Dollymarie said:

So what happens if you cant get one of the 1000 tickets and currently have a sc in there?

41 minutes ago, twodogs said:

How many tickets will now go to away fans? Only have membership so does it mean that we'll only have a 1000 in the atyeo or they'll still keep some spare for members in addition to the 1000?s

I'd hope they'd forgo the general/membership tickets and let sc's have them

It's 10% of the stadium capacity that we have to give them if they request it. 

10 minutes ago, Dollymarie said:

It's 10% of the stadium capacity that we have to give them if they request it. 

Ok so if the capacity of the atyeo is 4200 then minus 2700 leaves 1500 so give all 1500 to people who want to be in sec82 as sc's and i'll go in there as and when I can:shifty:

3 minutes ago, Dollymarie said:

The club were apparently confident from the survey they did that everybody who wants a ticket in there will get one. 

It all depends on the answers you want from a survey. Am I correct in thinking there is capacity for 1.400 at present, with some pay on the day tickets available. That is still a capacity which by the looks of it is reached every game this season. As such, the Atyeo group will now be reduced by nearly a third. At the same time, the club are increasing the family section in the South Stand by a further 1,000, an area which has been frequently undersold this season with many empty seats. I wonder if that is because there was some talk about re taking the South Stand and making it the home end for singers? People who currently frequent the Atyeo will have to realise that their days are numbered as a group. The club are squeezing them out, bit by bit. The costs of stewarding will be the next reason for relocating them in the near future.

You read it here folks.

9 minutes ago, kivsy said:

That's me buggered then next season. Meaning no pay on the day , and 700 fans who have to move stands , I love going in the atyeo and my lad loves the atmosphere, singing and flag waving , he will be gutted whe n I tell him next season we will have to go in a different stand 

Singing isn't restricted to just that section (although it's more likely to occur there), maybe your lad can lead the fans from your new location?

(No idea what the flag waving rules are in other stands mind you)

20 minutes ago, Rich said:

It all depends on the answers you want from a survey. Am I correct in thinking there is capacity for 1.400 at present, with some pay on the day tickets available. That is still a capacity which by the looks of it is reached every game this season. As such, the Atyeo group will now be reduced by nearly a third. At the same time, the club are increasing the family section in the South Stand by a further 1,000, an area which has been frequently undersold this season with many empty seats. I wonder if that is because there was some talk about re taking the South Stand and making it the home end for singers? People who currently frequent the Atyeo will have to realise that their days are numbered as a group. The club are squeezing them out, bit by bit. The costs of stewarding will be the next reason for relocating them in the near future.

You read it here folks.

My thoughts exactly, seems like not many people have caught on

17 minutes ago, kivsy said:

I phoned the club up snd spoke to someone and they told me we currently have 1700 St holders , next season is limited to 1000 , you do the maths ..... 

Hmm move sec82 to ss which I didnt agree with but will allow it to grow. You get members going in the atyeo to be near the sec82 which by looks of it wont now happen

1 hour ago, Dollymarie said:

The club were apparently confident from the survey they did that everybody who wants a ticket in there will get one. 

Did they survey just the Atyeo ST holders?

24 minutes ago, CITYAREREDANDWHITE said:

There's only 1,400 st holders In the Atyeo this season

Is it then possible that there are another 300 pay on the day available, giving 1700 in total. So it will end up 700 less City supporters than currently allowed. If you look on the ST plans, there is a vastly reduced area left, which will be totally swamped by big followings from away teams.

11 minutes ago, Rich said:

Is it then possible that there are another 300 pay on the day available, giving 1700 in total. So it will end up 700 less City supporters than currently allowed. If you look on the ST plans, there is a vastly reduced area left, which will be totally swamped by big followings from away teams.

Why can't the club do what they have done this season and make the area allocated to away supporters depend on the numbers expected.

I presume they will have to allow POTD for away supporters next season, but they could still make more seats available to home supporters for many games where the away support will be less than the 10% allocation the league dictates.

I've just had a very quick tally (not scientific) of the seats available in the lower West stand, there are approximately 2,900 available. Assuming there's something like 5,500 in the lower tier, that means they've sold 2,600 of them in two days.

Yet! there are only 1,207 available in the rest of the ground where people have vacated their seats. 1,400 seats have gone missing.

16 minutes ago, Countryfile said:

Why can't the club do what they have done this season and make the area allocated to away supporters depend on the numbers expected.

I presume they will have to allow POTD for away supporters next season, but they could still make more seats available to home supporters for many games where the away support will be less than the 10% allocation the league dictates.

That would just piss off a lot of supporters who could go in the stand for one match, then somewhere else for the next match. I find that supporters are creatures of habit, they like to watch the game from a certain area, that area is frequented by familiar people, moaners, singers, shouters, ruffians and blithering idiots. To be shunted about like a piece of tumbleweed would be very frustrating.

Archived