IGNORED

Moaners in the Atyeo

shelts

"Moaners in the Atyeo keep their cheap prices but if you're a Williams fan you have to pay a massive increase. Very unfair."

This was in the Bristol Post today. I sit in the Atyeo and it's the worst for facilities out of all the stands so there for should be the cheapest. We have to be careful not to price people out of football just because we have tarted up Ashton Gate. As for the moaners in the Atyeo it seems to me a lot of people are unhappy from different stands. I like the Atyeo for the  singing and atmosphere created, not because it's the cheapest place to sit . It's not all about money Bristol City FC 

Glad to see as supporters we stand together!!!

12 minutes ago, shelts said:

"Moaners in the Atyeo keep their cheap prices but if you're a Williams fan you have to pay a massive increase. Very unfair."

This was in the Bristol Post today. I sit in the Atyeo and it's the worst for facilities out of all the stands so there for should be the cheapest. We have to be careful not to price people out of football just because we have tarted up Ashton Gate. As for the moaners in the Atyeo it seems to me a lot of people are unhappy from different stands. I like the Atyeo for the  singing and atmosphere created, not because it's the cheapest place to sit . It's not all about money Bristol City FC 

Stop moaning

14 minutes ago, shelts said:

I was under the impression that the ex East Enders / Atyeo hadn't asked for or expected their seats to be the cheapest? :whistle:

Anyway, lighten up, it's only like the threads* on here after every home game, banging on about early leavers in The Dolman.

*If you are one of these thread starters, be sure not to miss any late action whilst you're watching The Dolman stand empty.

4 minutes ago, glynriley said:

I was under the impression that the ex East Enders / Atyeo hadn't asked for or expected their seats to be the cheapest? :whistle:

Anyway, lighten up, it's only like the threads* on here after every home game, banging on about early leavers in The Dolman.

*If you are one of these thread starters, be sure not to miss any late action whilst you're watching The Dolman stand empty.

Good post!!

Spot on shelts. I don't care what I pay and neither do the guys I stand in the atyeo with either. I just don't want to be in a library and hear people around me moan and criticise. Why don't people use there energy in supporting the team by singing and being "the 12th Man" in a positive way. I don't understand fans that go to moan. We all want the same thing, to win. When I used to go down as a kid in the dolman and hearing block a and b singing with the atyeo at the time it was fantastic. If eventually does die out the atmosphere I won't be renewing in future. 

17 minutes ago, glynriley said:

When there was a survey and the results were on here before people from the EE/moving to the Atyeo expected to have the cheapest seats, but didn't necessarily ask for cheaper seats

Surely the Atyeo's ticket's should be more expensive as they are the best fans in the stadium and ALL of them stay till the end of EVERY game unlike everyone in the other stands, so they get to see more football than everybody else.

1 hour ago, Big C said:

Shouldn't the Dolman stand be the cheapest seeing as they don't watch the entire game?

What about those in the Atyeo who spend most of the match looking, and shouting, at the opposition's fans? I think the club should install CCTV to monitor each person in the ground.  The amount charged will be dependant on how much of the match they watch, how much they sing, whether they wave a flag etc. It may not be easy, as those in the VIP seats may look as though they are watching, but may really be asleep after a good lunch.

2 hours ago, shelts said:

First to worst the day they opened the South Stand and Dolman concourse.

Hardly poor facilities compared to the East End/Williams.

Considering the price of an East End Season Ticket following relegation to League 1 was £235 I think £299 for Championship football in the Ateyo is pretty good.

I bet the Ateyo fans pre new build paid a lot more!

39 minutes ago, nathredwood said:

First to worst the day they opened the South Stand and Dolman concourse.

Hardly poor facilities compared to the East End/Williams.

Considering the price of an East End Season Ticket following relegation to League 1 was £235 I think £299 for Championship football in the Ateyo is pretty good.

I bet the Ateyo fans pre new build paid a lot more!

Valid 

Archived