IGNORED

Queue on tickets website

semblar

6 minutes ago, Whitchurch1966 said:

Been trying to get tickets for Brentford but I can't get them added to the basket, just hangs.
Tried to complete the payment for my season ticket renewals and they won't accept the payment but won't say what the error is.

Is the site just too busy?

is there any reference to banks details? My payment wouldn't go through until I had pressed "look-up" and it had confirmed the bank details. No error came up, it just wouldn't proceed. Check if there is anything not confirmed

18 minutes ago, cider head said:

I think they have made a balls up as for the Atyeo people are buying on line for £321 from other stands and those in the stand are finding it hard to renew, i know of 10 from the Dolman who have got tickets this way in the Atyeo.

Can buy a new one here.

http://tickets.bristol-sport.co.uk/en-GB/subscriptions/2016-17%20bristol%20city%20season%20card?hallmap

But on line (including myself) those trying to renew are getting a message of.

The following subscription(s) cannot be renewed online. It seems that your seats are already occupied: 2015/16 Bristol City Season Ticket, ****, **** Please contact the back office to renew these subscriptions manually.

Every man and his dog can at the moment buy a ticket in the Atyeo for £321 where for a renew of £299 fans are finding it hard to get their own seat.

atty.jpg

If this is true, I wonder if these ex Dolmoaners include those who cynically label us Atyeoers as "superfans" and bemoan our "cheap seats". I suspect that those individuals really want to be like us and would join in atmosphere creation if amongst us.

6 minutes ago, exAtyeoMax said:

is there any reference to banks details? My payment wouldn't go through until I had pressed "look-up" and it had confirmed the bank details. No error came up, it just wouldn't proceed. Check if there is anything not confirmed

Nothing back about bank details, just says transaction fails. I have bought loads of away tickets this year on here using the same card so the details they hold for me should be correct.

Others are saying Brentford is sold out which is why I can't get them added to my basket. Not sure why the option is still there is there are no tickets.

Tried on the phone, couldn't get through. Went online, couldn't remember my password (forgot it was postcode!), got a new one sent, got new seats in West stand - worked well. Anyone know if I need to cancel my old Dolman ones?

Right that's it.... I am not the complaining type but have had enough with the useless admin at BCFC or Bristol Sport or whoever you are...

I set aside my whole lunch hour for the renewal process and it's taken less than 5 minutes.....   not happy at all .... what the hell do BCFC think they are playing at...... I have nothing to do now for next 50 minutes......  Not happy...

5 minutes ago, Fodbarmyarmy said:

Right that's it.... I am not the complaining type but have had enough with the useless admin at BCFC or Bristol Sport or whoever you are...

I set aside my whole lunch hour for the renewal process and it's taken less than 5 minutes.....   not happy at all .... what the hell do BCFC think they are playing at...... I have nothing to do now for next 50 minutes......  Not happy...

Nice to see lady luck is on your side, not so for others.

This is a disgrace trying to renew online ( I don't my BSport password) so I phone up and a recorded message saying call back later ffs!

Why oh why does it have to be sooooooo long winded to simply renew your season card?

Typical Bristol City - couldn't organise a piss up in a brewery. 

3 minutes ago, Robbored said:

This is a disgrace trying to renew online ( I don't my BSport password) so I phone up and a recorded message saying call back later ffs!

Why oh why does it have to be sooooooo long winded to simply renew your season card?

Typical Bristol City - couldn't organise a piss up in a brewery. 

Have you tried your postcode in lower case for your password?

I put on the other thread, been on the website and the add to basket option isn't there. We were going to move but a couple of mates are having 2nd thoughts. I thought I'd renew instead and then maybe relocate later on, sadly error message is all I get, we have a week or so to renew don't we?

27 minutes ago, cider head said:

Nice to see lady luck is on your side, not so for others.

And for me too. I'm sorry to hear people are having difficulties, especially logging in.

However, little tip for next year... try your login details a week or so before the day sales begin. That way if you've forgotten any information the club aren't rushed off their feet and can easily help.

21 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

Have you tried your postcode in lower case for your password?

I don't think so and I'll have another try but my point is that why do BS feel it necessary to complicate a simple procedure like renewing your season card?

We had a spokeswomen at Senior Reds recently trying to explain how do renew ect ect and I asked her why it had be online and she replied saying "we don't have enough space for people to queue outside the shop".

Make of that what you will......:dunno:

12 minutes ago, Robbored said:

I don't think so and I'll have another try but my point is that why do BS feel it necessary to complicate a simple procedure like renewing your season card?

We had a spokeswomen at Senior Reds recently trying to explain how do renew ect ect and I asked her why it had be online and she replied saying "we don't have enough space for people to queue outside the shop".

Make of that what you will......:dunno:

It's quicker and easier and cheaper for the club to take renewals online?

It does raise a very good point though, for supporters who aren't online and there will be some, possibly some of our older supporters, a face to face renewal system would have been useful.

They could have utilised the coffee shop as a waiting area, given people a number so they don't have to queue in the rain and then invited them to process their application for their ticket.

Would have probably been a pleasant way to spend the morning.

Just now, Bristol Rob said:

It does raise a very good point though, for supporters who aren't online and there will be some, possibly some of our older supporters, a face to face renewal system would have been useful.

They could have utilised the coffee shop as a waiting area, given people a number so they don't have to queue in the rain and then invited them to process their application for their ticket.

Exactly , they did it last season with lesser facilities. 

3 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

.. and made more money from selling food, drinks and gear. 

Next year maybe.... 

7 minutes ago, WefellinlovewithMP said:

Apparently Atyeo is sold out now..I managed to get mine..but I know a lot who couldn't renew until later today and if true about people from other stands coming in the atyeo then the club have dropped a right clanger

If this is true should be easy for the club to cancel ineligible purchases 

12 minutes ago, WefellinlovewithMP said:

Apparently Atyeo is sold out now..I managed to get mine..but I know a lot who couldn't renew until later today and if true about people from other stands coming in the atyeo then the club have dropped a right clanger

Not true. Over 400 still available.

Anyone know when the seats that people are leaving behind when they switch will become available to purchase. Last year they didnt become available until general sale so sort of makes it a lottery if you want to see if better seats come available than what you have already.

7 minutes ago, Turbored said:

Anyone know when the seats that people are leaving behind when they switch will become available to purchase. Last year they didnt become available until general sale so sort of makes it a lottery if you want to see if better seats come available than what you have already.

Monday, April 11th at 10am
Final week for seat renewals for 2016/17. Supporters are also able to move seats during this period if they wish. Any non-renewed seats at the end of this period will then be released. 

Monday, April 18th & Tuesday, April 19th
With reservations now lifted, season card holders who have already purchased will be able to move seats if they wish. 

Wednesday, April 20th at 10am
Forever Bristol members can now purchase season cards. “Refer A Friend” supporters can purchase during this period. Seat moves remain available. Supporters can upgrade to Member Plus for £20. 

Monday, April 25th at 10am until Friday, April 29th at 5pm
General sale period, with no price increase. Supporters can upgrade to Member Plus for £20. 
Read more at http://www.bcfc.co.uk/tickets/season-tickets/index.aspx#0mSGyr2LDAma69Iw.99

Finally managed to renew!  Took ages, probably to my amateur online skills didn't help but it did reject twice my card number so I had use a different one.

Such a pain in the arse. Much simpler to queue up and use the coffee shop as suggested earlier in this thread.

Me and the boys have seats in Family area. We're planning to renew and get another for Theo.

Equally might want to move to perhaps South Stand. Last year Toby and Liam were both U12 and enjoyed their free shirts. And I enjoyed £50 each!

This year though Toby is 12 at the end of this month. I'm guessing it'll be me, 2 U12s and an U19. 

I'll log on tonight but anyone know if that would be the case? And can I add another U12 now or do I need to wait? And can we move now if we want to?

Even with an up and down season £30-odd per month for the 3 of us has represented excellent value for money - even if the boys haven't always been to all the games - ex husband and ex wife weekends!

18 minutes ago, Turbored said:

Mine in the Dolman became available automatically after I completed my purchase in the West Stand (and got snapped up almost immediately).

Archived