IGNORED

Missing flags again!

BCFCS82

Hi guys 

were not sure if people are unaware if these are fan paid for or not, but at least 7 two pole flags have been taken from the atyeo stand again.

Please can the people who have taken these, intentionally or by mistake thinking they were free please return them. 7 two poles eqautes to around £150. 

3 were grabbed off people when they were leaving the ground but we still have about 7 missing.

Any help would be great. Things like this can't be continually replaced of they keep getting taken. 

5 minutes ago, BeonBare said:

Don't know if this helps, but saw someone on the No. 24 bus after the game with a two pole flag. 

Thanks, all it means is people will stop buying flags, a lot of the ones taken have only been at 2 games 

2 minutes ago, cityexile said:

A real shame, and seven sounds like a heck of a lot. Without saying the wrong thing, is it clear to everybody they need to be handed back? One moron ok, but seven?

We were hoping by now that people would know it is fan led. Might need to tape bits of paper to them saying "please do not take, this isn't club funded"

2 minutes ago, cynic said:

Needs must - if the things are being stolen, then keep them to those that are known to be trusted.

Otherwise you'll lose 'em all eventually.

It's a lose lose unfortunately, people say they want it to spread, we try that and things get taken. Hopefully we get some back. 

1 hour ago, BCFCDEL said:

Just in case the Flint one is missing there's a picture of  <name removed> holding it up at the start of the game, not pinning blame on him, but if it is one of the missing flags he needs to be questioned! 

Great work in S82 today! 

They haven't stated which flag is missing so no need to name someone directly who could have had nothing to do it. Think that name should be removed.

6 minutes ago, Phileas Fogg said:

They haven't stated which flag is missing so no need to name someone directly who could have had nothing to do it. Think that name should be removed.

Just stating he had a flag not that he's done anything wrong.. If he hasn't taken the flag which I hope is the case he's got nothing to answer for if he has the lads that put all the work into S82 deserve the right to know who's stealing from them directly so they can address the issue. 

1 minute ago, BCFCDEL said:

Just stating he had a flag not that he's done anything wrong.. If he hasn't taken the flag which I hope is the case he's got nothing to answer for if he has the lads that put all the work into S82 deserve the right to know who's stealing from them directly so they can address the issue. 

Lots of people held flags in there - why have you felt it is acceptable to name someone on a public forum who probably didn't do anything wrong? 

2 minutes ago, Phileas Fogg said:

Lots of people held flags in there - why have you felt it is acceptable to name someone on a public forum who probably didn't do anything wrong? 

I bet if I witnessed someone potentially steal from you, you'd want them named, the lads in S82 put a massive amount of effort in to all they do for some pikey runts to steal their flags. 

6 minutes ago, BCFCDEL said:

I bet if I witnessed someone potentially steal from you, you'd want them named, the lads in S82 put a massive amount of effort in to all they do for some pikey runts to steal their flags. 

Are you choosing to miss the point or don't you understand? You've named someone, publicly, who probably didn't do anything wrong.

There's loads of flags in there, it's just as likely to be anyone else as it was the person you mentioned. There are plenty of ways to find out who it was - naming people, at random, in an accusatory manner and thus potentially starting harmful rumours isn't going to help the situation.

Archived