IGNORED

2016/17 kit

alexukhc

9 hours ago, Woodsy said:

Good man - that was me who put it out on twitter on Friday, I think 3 others have it on order now!

Aha, mine arrived today...just had my first cuppa in it.  The tea leaves left in the bottom read "Premiership",......

.....but were in the shape of a rugby ball :whistle:

2 hours ago, mattjtsmith said:

I always think simple styles are the best. Last two shirts have been great, not often we get three good'uns in a row though

The disadvantage of simple styles, for those who buy shirts, is that they all basically look the same.  Clubs want to maximise income so they must change the design each year to encourage supporters to buy. It's the same with away kits. Clubs often wear a change strip when there is no need - e g Sheffield Wednesday on Saturday - when their is no need, to increase sales 

59 minutes ago, spudski said:

That's the same kit as Rimini in Italy...has been for many years. Although I think they have red shorts...I had it as a Subbuteo team back in the day ;-)

I just had a quick look on google, don't know anything about the team much. http://www.colours-of-football.com/colours03/ita/rimini/ita_rimini_1_0708.gif

I got the idea from burton kit design with a few changes. http://www.historicalkits.co.uk/Burton_United/images/burton_swifts_1897-1901-ad.gif

Also I came across thames kit as well. http://www.historicalkits.co.uk/Thames/images/thames_association_1930-1932.gif

4 minutes ago, Threshing Red said:

I just had a quick look on google, don't know anything about the team much. ita_rimini_1_0708.gif

I got the idea from burton kit design with a few changes. burton_swifts_1897-1901-ad.gif

Also I came across thames kit as well. thames_association_1930-1932.gif

No worries fella...just reminded me of Rimini :-)

On 13 avril 2016 at 10:57, RedM said:
23 minutes ago, Mad Cyril said:

This was a shocking kit.

Bought in a back Street in Prague years back. Not the only thing I bought in a back street that weekend but less itchy.

Name the players....DSC_0771.JPGDSC_0772.JPG

The one on the left i think is the Chief far right in the first photo is evidently Lee Johnson .

On 12 April 2016 at 23:17, Robin TBW said:

How about we keep what we've ******* got? Change the away kit and home kit every two years, interchanging. Away kit in 16/17, Home in 17/18, Away in 18/19, Home in 19/20 and so on.

Like every other club? That's just not how it is anymore

On 14 April 2016 at 09:57, Mad Cyril said:

This was a shocking kit.

Bought in a back Street in Prague years back. Not the only thing I bought in a back street that weekend but less itchy.

Name the players....DSC_0771.JPGDSC_0772.JPG

I went in that same store last summer. Walked straight out :laugh:

Archived