IGNORED

Beam back today

Mkelly

The Heiniken lounge will be open as an overflow for the sports bar today and open from 1:00pm. Although we do not have a big screen in this room. The room is full of TV's throughout. 

Capacity is restricted in both spaces for fire regs so it is first come first served in the HL also, although both spaces will allow close to 700 fans.

We can't play on external screen due to licensing, however, going forward I will look to open the concourses with a large screen to facilitate large numbers on fans. The new supporters bar next year will also be available.

Beam backs agreements are restricted through out the season and requires collaboration  from both clubs and we will aim to do 4 per season when possible.

Enjoy the game today whether traveling or going to Ashton Gate.

Mark Kelly 

Great work Mark and the team to get this to happen.  I love how people knock the club for this, they do something and it's still not good enough.

My old man and I are going to bring my little boy along for his first semi experience to a matchday.  Hopefully we can get into the HK lounge as he wants to see the stadium and wear his "football t shirt"

58 minutes ago, SyntaxtheRed said:

Anyone on here down there? Is it busy? 

Can anyone down there give an update?

Is it bursting at the seams with people being turned away or does it look like fans have been put off by the limited places?

3 minutes ago, bristolcitysweden said:

Why can't you after a game enter the sports bar from inside the ground? 

A moron on the other side of the door told me to enter the bar from the outside of the ground, 

Very harsh to call the bloke a moron. Someone making the rules might be put to question more but the person who's just being told what to do can hardly be insulted in such a rude manner. 

13 minutes ago, bristolcitysweden said:

Why can't you after a game enter the sports bar from inside the ground? 

A moron on the other side of the door told me to enter the bar from the outside of the ground, 

So they can keep check on the number of people in there. The person on the front door has a clicker. 

Archived