IGNORED

Matched Betting, turning free bets into money

martin25

Bet365 are handing out free money again on the Man City vs Real Madrid game tonight :)

Bet £50 before the match takes place. Then bet £50 in-play (During the game) and get that £50 back if it loses. Worth about £30 guaranteed profit.

If anyone needs step by step on how to do this, just ask and I can try to explain better!

11 minutes ago, nathredwood said:

But only the £50 you bet in play...?

So I have laid £100 and got £50?

So I've lost £50?

Have you done any matched betting yet?

For this offer, you would deposit £100 in your bet365 account. (You should already have an account with them... if not, you'd want to do their £200 sign up offer first).

Place £50 prematch and lay it off at the bet exchange. You'll make your acceptable loss here.

Place £50 in play and lay it off as a SNR free bet. This way, whatever happens, the £50 in play refund offer is effectively the same as a £50 free bet. Meaning that you'll make about £35 ish from it. 

5 minutes ago, WRERE said:

Started doing matched betting this month and I've made over 1k in about 2 and a half weeks. Very easy to do and if someone , unlike me , has never signed up to a betting site they can make a lot at the start with sign up offers.

Nice, Have you done most of the offers on this list?

I'm just starting up with them and working my way down through the tutorials.

4 minutes ago, nathredwood said:

Ok...

Just researched Matched Betting and now I get it.

Can't help but feel like a) Its a lot of faf for £35 and b) That you are missing the point of gambling...

This offer is a bit advanced for me at the minute but I'm hoping to be able to do it soon!

9 minutes ago, nathredwood said:

Ok...

Just researched Matched Betting and now I get it.

Can't help but feel like a) Its a lot of faf for £35 and b) That you are missing the point of gambling...

:laugh:.

a.) Once you've been doing it a while, it doesn't take long to do the bets for the £35 and if I'm honest, I love it. 

b.) Yeah, I guess you might not really call it gambling. 

3 minutes ago, ash1107 said:

Nice, Have you done most of the offers on this list?

I'm just starting up with them and working my way down through the tutorials.

I've been signed up to most betting site for a while so I can't do the new customer offers. The only ones I could do were Coral , BetVictor , BetStars , BetSafe & 888Sport. I don't do matched betting often , I only really do the Paddy Power bet £20 get £10 in play and BetSafe's bet £25 on any prem game and get £10 free inplay on Man City.

10 minutes ago, martin25 said:

:laugh:.

a.) Once you've been doing it a while, it doesn't take long to do the bets for the £35 and if I'm honest, I love it. 

b.) Yeah, I guess you might not really call it gambling. 

Oh I get the satisfaction in never losing. I just know i'd end up sticking the profit on a Derrick Williams hat trick and a donkey to win the Gold Cup meaning i'm out of pocket!

13 minutes ago, nathredwood said:

Oh I get the satisfaction in never losing. I just know i'd end up sticking the profit on a Derrick Williams hat trick and a donkey to win the Gold Cup meaning i'm out of pocket!

haha, it may not be for you then mate? I guess it's not for everyone!

20 minutes ago, M_Porter said:

By my maths you will all need £265 to extract the maximum from this.

Your initial £50 bet to bet365

Then two lays @ £107.50 liability each ( One for your per match bet and one for your in game bet )

Sounds about right!

8 minutes ago, LegionOfBrad said:

So all i need for this is a bet365 account?

No you need an account to lay the bet off on as well most people use betfair for that.

I see some people above saying £35 ish isnt a lot, if it takes you 30 mins to do then that = £70 per/hr and if you are new to this and read up well, then there is loads to be made with new sign up bonuses ;)

Oh and don't get excited about the £30 betfair sign up bonus as it excludes "Exchange" which is what you will be using

1 minute ago, M_Porter said:

No you need an account to lay the bet off, most people use betfair for that.

I see some people above saying £35 ish isnt a lot, if it takes you 30 mins to do then that = £70 per/hr and if you are new to this and read up well, then there is loads to be made with new sign up bonuses ;)

I see. Thanks mate, watching a tutorial on this now. Hah. 

7 minutes ago, LegionOfBrad said:

So all i need for this is a bet365 account?

Yep, if you haven't already got one, you should do their sign up offer first though. There's a youtube video on it:

It's a £200 offer though, so you'll need a big bankroll for their sign up offer if you want to make the most of it.

Maybe start with smaller offers

Shakhtar Donetsk   v   Sevilla  is a good test bet for those not wanting to deposit hundreds

The odds are both 2.70 so for example sign up to william hill using promo code F20 and deposit £10

Bet your £10 on Shakhtar and then lay it off on betfair.

This will then release the 2x £10 free bets, so then you would bet twice more on Shakhtar then go and lay that off again with betfair.

Then wake up Wednesday with free money you can withdraw :)

There is a way to make a guaranteed profit from this by just having a Bet365 account.

Deposit £100 then pre-game stick £50 on Over 1.5 goals which should generally return about £65.

Then as soon as the game kicks off, stick your other £50 on under 1.5 goals which will generally return about £130.

So if there's over 1.5 goals your returns will be approx £115 (with £50 in play refunded)

But it there's under 1.5 goals, your returns will be approx £130.

Simples.....right?

T&Cs state:

• Where any term of the offer or promotion is breached or there is any evidence of a series of bets placed by a customer or group of customers, which due to a deposit bonus, enhanced payments, free bets, risk free bets or any other promotional offer results in guaranteed customer profits irrespective of the outcome, whether individually or as part of a group, bet365 reserves the right to reclaim the bonus element of such offers and in their absolute discretion either settle bets at the correct odds, void the free and risk free bets or void any bet funded by the deposit bonus. In addition bet365 reserve the right to levy an administration charge on the customer up to the value of the deposit bonus, free bet, risk free bet or additional payment to cover administrative costs. We further reserve the right to ask any customer to provide sufficient documentation for us to be satisfied in our absolute discretion as to the customer's identity prior to us crediting any bonus, free bet, risk free bet or offer to their account.

Does this apply to what KingLear/RedNec have suggested?
Bit of a betting novice, do have a 365 account though, like the idea of guaranteed £40 profit.

30 minutes ago, zombie said:

T&Cs state:

• Where any term of the offer or promotion is breached or there is any evidence of a series of bets placed by a customer or group of customers, which due to a deposit bonus, enhanced payments, free bets, risk free bets or any other promotional offer results in guaranteed customer profits irrespective of the outcome, whether individually or as part of a group, bet365 reserves the right to reclaim the bonus element of such offers and in their absolute discretion either settle bets at the correct odds, void the free and risk free bets or void any bet funded by the deposit bonus. In addition bet365 reserve the right to levy an administration charge on the customer up to the value of the deposit bonus, free bet, risk free bet or additional payment to cover administrative costs. We further reserve the right to ask any customer to provide sufficient documentation for us to be satisfied in our absolute discretion as to the customer's identity prior to us crediting any bonus, free bet, risk free bet or offer to their account.

Bit of a betting novice, do have a 365 account though, like the idea of guaranteed £40 profit.

Yeah so technically betting over 2.5 pre match and then under 2.5 in play can get the promotion cancelled on your account and a potential ban , however a lot of people have done it and bet365 haven't stopped the promotion. IMO the best thing to do is put £50 on something that is crap odds so you can use the £50 risk free on anything you like without a risk of it not coming. Usually I do £50 under 6.5 goals pre match then in play i'll put the £50 on a correct score. 

1 hour ago, zombie said:

T&Cs state:

Mate I've done what I suggested for about the last 10 risk free bets with no comeback on it.

So many people must do exactly the same thing I'm surprised they still offer these to be honest! 

2 hours ago, KingLear said:

There is a way to make a guaranteed profit from this by just having a Bet365 account.

Deposit £100 then pre-game stick £50 on Over 1.5 goals which should generally return about £65.

Then as soon as the game kicks off, stick your other £50 on under 1.5 goals which will generally return about £130.

So if there's over 1.5 goals your returns will be approx £115 (with £50 in play refunded)

But it there's under 1.5 goals, your returns will be approx £130.

Simples.....right?

Problem with that is it says you can't abuse offer as you risk them not paying out the refund. You've covered all options on their site. Best way is to cover 2 options on B365 and a third elsewhere - no risk then.

Also been doing it for ages now. Nearly 10 years and still have my bet365 account. I do place some muggy bets with them as well, because there account is so valuable to me (They have great saturday horse racing offers as well). I also bet random amounts for the £50 in play offer. Like... instead of betting exactly £50, I bet £75. Just to make me look a bit different sort of thing.

Archived