IGNORED

Huddersfield Team

dereks no1

As we are mathematically safe now will be interesting to see who LJ goes with. Here who i would start with:

O'Donnell

Little, Pearce, Vyner, Golbourne

Ayling, Pack

Wagstaff, Freeman, Bryan

Kodjia

Subs: O'leary, Baker, Williams, Reid, Agard, Wilbraham

For me Freeman has to prove he is creative and good enough for the championship and Little has to prove he can defend.

6 minutes ago, dereks no1 said:

As we are mathematically safe now will be interesting to see who LJ goes with. Here who i would start with:

O'Donnell

Ayling, Pack

Wagstaff, Freeman, Bryan

Kodjia

For me Freeman has to prove he is creative and good enough for the championship and Little has to prove he can defend.

No Tomlin?

27 minutes ago, dereks no1 said:

O'Donnell

Ayling, Pack

Wagstaff, Freeman, Bryan

Kodjia

I can't see any of them being in the Huddersfield team.

50 minutes ago, dereks no1 said:

O'Donnell

Ayling, Pack

Wagstaff, Freeman, Bryan

Kodjia

Freeman has had 44 games to prove he is.

53 minutes ago, dereks no1 said:

O'Donnell

Ayling, Pack

Wagstaff, Freeman, Bryan

Kodjia

How would freeman prove anything in a dead rubber when he's had all season?

53 minutes ago, dereks no1 said:

Wouldnt start Reid because he has already proved himself unlike freeman

How has Reid proved himself exactly? To me he's still far too lightweight?

Surely we should be doing everything in our power to keep Tomlin like maybe playing him until his loan expires?

24 minutes ago, Shtanley said:

I'd have Garita on the bench. Because he's a cult icon and smiles all the time. Also I'd start Dowling with Pack in CM. Probably play Williams and Little and maybe even O'leary.

Nice rationalè.  You are right!

It was pancake day when Joe went to the training ground....I think he may have had a few!

image.jpeg

57 minutes ago, Doozerchris said:

I fully expect LJ to play his strongest team possible. 

It will be interesting to see how many fringe players are given a chance, but I hope LJ fields a strong side - I'd like to see a good win so that we finish our last home game on a high. I definitely want Tomlin to be in the team - he's a player who is a joy to watch and I want to make the most of watching him play for City.

37 minutes ago, 'keepuplino' said:

How has Reid proved himself exactly? To me he's still far too lightweight?

Surely we should be doing everything in our power to keep Tomlin like maybe playing him until his loan expires?

Not every player needs to be bulky. Some players are better as a "lightweight" 

Play our strongest team, try and win and get a bit of momentum for next season.

LJ is smart, unlike some on this post who would like to see us lose 3-0 comfortably at home he'll put out the strongest team, it's what the 15000 who were there when we were losing to the likes of Preston a Tuesday night deserve.

He might make a few tactical changes, change formation but I doubt he'll go beyond that.

8 minutes ago, Iron Man said:

Play our strongest team, try and win and get a bit of momentum for next season.

LJ is smart, unlike some on this post who would like to see us lose 3-0 comfortably at home he'll put out the strongest team, it's what the 15000 who were there when we were losing to the likes of Preston a Tuesday night deserve.

He might make a few tactical changes, change formation but I doubt he'll go beyond that.

Not what he suggested in pre match presser 

23 minutes ago, Shtanley said:

Garita was a 50k punt though how can you not love the bloke. My mate saw him in the shop and got him to sign a programme for me:clapping:

I saw him in ikea on his own.  Wanted to go up and have a chat, but.

1. Don't speak French or Cameroonian (which is French I think)

2.  Didn't want to appear to be a stalker

Lets hope that his raw talent can be harnessed by LJ and the team.  The odd YouTube clip shows he has something.  Whether it's good enough only time will tell.

10 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

I saw him in ikea on his own.  Wanted to go up and have a chat, but.

1. Don't speak French or Cameroonian (which is French I think)

2.  Didn't want to appear to be a stalker

Lets hope that his raw talent can be harnessed by LJ and the team.  The odd YouTube clip shows he has something.  Whether it's good enough only time will tell.

I think I'm going to buy a shirt for the first time ever. (Never thought it was worth the price) but I think I'll either get the current away strip or next years if it's nice. 100% putting Garita on the back though. 

Archived