IGNORED

Stickers for Euro 2016

bcfcboy96

I'm going on a little trip to Paris via Amsterdam during the Euro's. I wanted to take over a few packs of stickers, to let the good people of France and Holland know that Bristol City were in town. The problem is that I can't find any online. I understand they are sold at home games, but I live in Manchester, and won't be back in Bristol untill after the trip. 
If anyone knows how I can source some, then that would be a great help.

21 minutes ago, bissellredhead said:

There was me getting excited as I thought you may have had some swapsies for my panini euro 2016 album :(

Still got a huge pile of Steve Chettles from Panini 90 (last time I collected them).

Happy memories of spending school breaks in the 70s:  got, got, got, got, got, got, got, got, got, got, need, got, got, got, got, got, got, got, got, need, got.

$_35.JPG

2 minutes ago, One Team In Keynsham said:

Still got a huge pile of Steve Chettles from Panini 90 (last time I collected them).

Happy memories of spending school breaks in the 70s:  got, got, got, got, got, got, got, got, got, got, need, got, got, got, got, got, got, got, got, need, got.

For me it was zillions of Enzo Bearzot, Italy Manager, 1982 World Cup.  Could not give them away!

Nowhere near as lucrative as my Pony Beermat where I'd get 9 beermats back for one triple sized Pony beermat!

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Archived