IGNORED

George dowling

ciderbeans

2 hours ago, Bar BS3 said:

A very promising debut from the young lad, well done. 

I'm not sure that it's socially acceptable to go around taking photos of 17 year old boys and posting them on the internet though...! ;) 

Least of all on a very suspect site like this!

On 1 May 2016 at 09:54, bs3 said:

He is from Bemmy Down, he used to play football in my street with his mates. The ball would come into my garden and he used to knock on the door and ask fo it back.

And now just a couple of years later he is playing for Bristol City, fantastic to see.

Typical lumping it forward then. Boooo

On 5/1/2016 at 03:54, bs3 said:

He is from Bemmy Down, he used to play football in my street with his mates. The ball would come into my garden and he used to knock on the door and ask fo it back.

And now just a couple of years later he is playing for Bristol City, fantastic to see.

6 hours ago, exAtyeoMax said:

just imagine if you HADN'T given him his ball back…?

:laugh:!

It is fantastic to see the investment that has been made in the facilities and academy starting to reap dividends.

We now have Wes, Joe, the two lads at the weekend and Bobby all pushing for places (and don't forget SB who really is one of our own)

Clubs like ours can only compete when this kind of progression and chance is given.

Without sounding old (which I am) many will remember Collier, Rogers, Fear, Tainton, Whitehead (Cheesley although we had to buy him back from Norwich) etc, underpinned by bringing in the likes of Ritchie Gow Sweeney Mann underpinned again by the heads of Emmanual and Drysdale...

The comparisons are easy to make...Looking forward to next season as always and please please please the club do its best to persuade Lee Tomlin he is finally at home!

COYR

On ‎01‎/‎05‎/‎2016 at 09:54, bs3 said:

is his dad in the building game ie plastering?

16 hours ago, shelts said:

As much as I like Bobby I think that young Mr Dowling the Bemmy boy will take his shirt. 

not next season he won't. bobbys be superb since he got back in and around the first team,

as for dowling he will be a bench player or go out on loan to get experience,  he continues to improve then he could become a regular starter, take nothing away from his debut but theres a long way to go before he catches bobby up

Archived