IGNORED

Well Done

CITYAREREDANDWHITE

4 minutes ago, CyderInACan said:

You've just got to laugh really, mind. Was there really a fight (and by "fight" I doubt it really was anything of the sort) in there? Who on earth wants to have a fight amongst generally like minded people before teatime? 

Ridiculous. 

#MakingMeChuckle 

someone obviously forgot the Hobnobs

13 minutes ago, RumRed said:

I heard there are now SUPER Hobnobs that have red capes and everything..

Can't wait for the next batch of stickers: the robin atop a super hobnob, on a Proclaimers* background 

* or any other band with no significant connection to Bristol or the wider Wess Vinglun 

Seems such a shame that what was starting to gain momentum over the last few months has now totally alienated the Atyeo support because of a few idiots singing cnuts at your own supporters, feel really sad for those guys that have obviously put a lot of hard work to make the atmosphere better to have it undermined by this, hopefully now the season is coming to an end it can all be put aside and start a fresh next season with all 4 stands doing their bit to support our team in their own way. CTID 

Ffs some people need to get a grip...i wouldnt call it fighting ydat just some over zealous steward who obviously thought he had too much power...tellin people to not stand on chairs then it got out of hand and the chant to the dolman is just a bit of fun i thought it was all done in jest yesterday..we all support the same team lets stop all the childish bitching

This recent apparent divide which has sprung up alienating some of the 'section 82' guys and gals is a bit disappointing.

As others have said, it's a shame because it seems like a good number of fans have tried to build something in that corner of the Atyeo Stand with considerable efforts and it was obvious some momentum was being gained, but it looks like it has come to a shuddering halt now due to the over exuberance and behaviour of some in that area.

We have a long long way to go to match the home atmospheres of clubs like Palace but at least they were trying. Sad that they've been let down by those deciding to abuse their own...and, without wanting to be inflammatory, we have no fans anywhere near being 'ultras' - even if they think they are...

My two penny worth, for what it's worth is that something really positive (credit to Harry, DollyMarie and others involved in organising) has been badly let down my some. 

Repeatedly Chanting "C's" at fellow supporters of your own team is not "jest" it's pathetic, wrong and embarrassing. 

Mocking the Dolman support is ironic as A & B block regularly create a very good atmosphere but with far more humour, intellect and appropriate supportive nature than much of what is heard from the Atyeo. 

NB the streamers looked good but we're all pretty much lying on the terraces by the time the teams emerged. Hopefully the premature release didn't hamper them in other areas of their lives. 

I genuinely hope the good aspects of section 82 continue to develop throughout next season but I fear that without self policing amongst those in there, the club will soon feel it's not worth the hassle created and withdraw the "standing area" which would be a real shame, yet totally understandable if idiots are going to abuse it and those who aren't in that area. 

On ‎30‎/‎04‎/‎2016 at 18:47, Spoons said:

it was like watching a episode of benefits by the sea on channel 5 today looking at section 82. Literally embarrassing.

Why didn't you watch the game?

Just now, Spoons said:

Because I was looking at the people who think it's ok to call me the c word? And if someone wants to call me that I want to look at them doing it.

From the Dolman stand (E34) I and my friends heard nothing negative. What I did see was fans joining in with the Atyeo chants. Kids at the front of E34 loved the Atyeo streamers, and flags (again).

Positives.

So there was no fighting ?

4 minutes ago, WTMS said:

From the Dolman stand (E34) I and my friends heard nothing negative. What I did see was fans joining in with the Atyeo chants. Kids at the front of E34 loved the Atyeo streamers, and flags (again).

Positives.

To be honest mate, I sit in the SS and I definately heard some singing the C word at the dolman. I'll defend the Atyeo singers for what they are trying to achieve but unfortunatley for them there are some that are badly letting the organisers down on this one.

11 minutes ago, WTMS said:

Positives.

If you are a Dolman ST holder, I'm surprised you are so vocally in favour of an Atyeo Pub, given you would need likely need an Atyeo season ticket to use it.

Just now, screech said:

To be honest mate, I sit in the SS and I definately heard some singing the C word at the dolman. I'll defend the Atyeo singers for what they are trying to achieve but unfortunatley for them there are some that are badly letting the organisers down on this one.

Did you see any fighting? I did not, neither did my family, or friends from the Dolman. 

Shall we discuss those who are prepared to just make things up about supporters instead?  Bit weird? Spooky? Worse? Damaging yes.

1 minute ago, WTMS said:

Did you see any fighting? I did not, neither did my family, or friends from the Dolman. 

Shall we discuss those who are prepared to just make things up about supporters instead?  Bit weird? Spooky? Worse? Damaging yes.

I didn't see any fighting, and I never mentioned any fighting. I said I heard them chant the c word at the their own fans which is letting the organisers down.

4 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

If you are a Dolman ST holder, I'm surprised you are so vocally in favour of an Atyeo Pub, given you would need likely need an Atyeo season ticket to use it.

Different topic. Used different stands this season (including Atyeo), will also use more upmarket facilities as well in future, it is all part of the club, cater for all. The idea of the Atyeo pub is supported by fans (some) outside of the Atyeo

3 minutes ago, screech said:

I didn't see any fighting, and I never mentioned any fighting. I said I heard them chant the c word at the their own fans which is letting the organisers down.

So what is your view on anonymous people who are prepared to post something that is not true?

Are they not letting people down?

Is that not a bit weird and spooky? 

Archived