IGNORED

Well Done

CITYAREREDANDWHITE

I just don't get the thought process in their Neanderthal brains where they can think it is acceptable & appropriate to call fellow a City fans the C word. I see the the issue that they are fighting each other as a positive as hopefully someone gives them a damn good hiding & teaches them a lesson.

40 minutes ago, Cardy said:

I just don't get the thought process in their Neanderthal brains where they can think it is acceptable & appropriate to call fellow a City fans the C word. I see the the issue that they are fighting each other as a positive as hopefully someone gives them a damn good hiding & teaches them a lesson.

Their thought process is simple.

Vast majority of them are a classic example of a 'super fan'. They think they are something special. 

You know what...they actually could have been. They could really have started something here and bought back a consistent atmosphere to the Gate. 

Instead they just come across as a chavvy bunch of antagonistic bellends who are embarrassing both themselves and the club. They are like school kids. Asked to not do something....but do it anyway, whilst they all giggle amongst themselves. Embarrassing. 

Personally I don't give a shit, I don't sit in the Dolman... but I cringed the last game when they done it..and I cringed again today.

Never mind.  You won't hear them next season anyway when they are all tucked away in the corner on their own 

I've made my thoughts on the matter known the last time. The funny part is, not too long after they started singing louder and a more positive song and it got the Dolman going a bit more. Be louder and sing some different things. It does make a difference. 

Archived