IGNORED

Harry, The Queen & The Obamas

Fordy62

7 minutes ago, Septic Peg said:

Really hoping someone with some editing skills could rework this so Harry is holding a Rovers programme and instead of the Obamas, it cuts to Dopey bigging up the gasheads...

The 'pop' turns to 'boom' ? 

50 minutes ago, Selred said:

Just the perfect response. Brings a lot of attention to the Invictus games which can only be a good thing.

Also how great does her Maj look for 90!?

She is just amazing. 

She'd definitely be in at number one on my people who I'd have round for dinner list. 

I guess we'd all look amazing at 90 if our jobs involved waving to people occasionally and we had the best health care other people's monet could buy.

That said, fair play for to the Saxe-Coburgs for taking part in this.  Prince Harry: he's a card isn't he!

Excellent stuff.

41 minutes ago, Red-Robbo said:

I guess we'd all look amazing at 90 if our jobs involved waving to people occasionally and we had the best health care other people's monet could buy.

That said, fair play for to the Saxe-Coburgs for taking part in this.  Prince Harry: he's a card isn't he!

Excellent stuff.

Perhaps you could leave the country that has Queen Elizabeth as its monarch and moan somewhere else.

2 minutes ago, One Team In Keynsham said:

Doesn't always work that way, I left the country and yet found myself on an island where she still appears the money.

I suppose you could argue for both in that case.  We made that country or we ruined it.....

9 hours ago, howey_ducky said:

Perhaps you could leave the country that has Queen Elizabeth as its monarch and moan somewhere else.

Yes that's the spirit of fascism!  If you don't agree with something you have to be deported!

I will bide my time thank you very much until those that disagree with the hereditary principle increase from the 40% and climbing to a majority.

I've nothing against HM the Q as a person, but I'm not a Monarchist.  Fortunately,  they can no longer behead you for failing to tug your forlock enough.

1 hour ago, Red-Robbo said:

Yes that's the spirit of fascism!  If you don't agree with something you have to be deported!

I will bide my time thank you very much until those that disagree with the hereditary principle increase from the 40% and climbing to a majority.

I've nothing against HM the Q as a person, but I'm not a Monarchist.  Fortunately,  they can no longer behead you for failing to tug your forlock enough.

You have at least one ally on here Robbo.

3 hours ago, One Team In Keynsham said:

You have at least one ally on here Robbo.

Count me in too. I'm not against her as such, but certainly don't support her either. Actually it's not so much her, more all the other 'hangers on'. For all her privileges and money her life has never been her own though has it, quite sad really in a way. 

I like Harry though, seems a laugh. Wouldn't mind partying with him!

8 minutes ago, RedM said:

Count me in too. I'm not against her as such, but certainly don't support her either. Actually it's not so much her, more all the other 'hangers on'. For all her privileges and money her life has never been her own though has it, quite sad really in a way. 

I like Harry though, seems a laugh. Wouldn't mind partying with him!

Possibly already mentioned before, but the Queen apparently has magnificent breasts for a woman of her age.  A result of Rigby & Peller custom fit bras her entire life.

Archived