IGNORED

QPR - Tickets FOR SALE / REQUIRED (Merged)

BigTone

10 hours ago, Robbored said:

As you didn't get a ticket offer first post I doubt you'll make the game. 

You could always take second best at the beam back at AG. That's what I'll be doing.

Who's a little Doubting Thomas than ?

I was sadly unable to buy an away ticket so, like any sensible supporter, I will be staying away from the ground on the day.  One thing I am definitely not going to do is sit amongst the home fans as a neutral and try to find a way to sit on my hands and avoid reacting if we score.  I am certainly not doing that at all. 

6 hours ago, LondonBristolian said:

I was sadly unable to buy an away ticket so, like any sensible supporter, I will be staying away from the ground on the day.  One thing I am definitely not going to do is sit amongst the home fans as a neutral and try to find a way to sit on my hands and avoid reacting if we score.  I am certainly not doing that at all. 

I expect you`ll be driving back to AG for the beam back won`t you?

8 hours ago, LondonBristolian said:

I most likely will be, and regard myself as very sensible.

Doubt I could do it when passions were running high at an important game, but meh, I am fifty and a fair bit, will respect it is their ground, and will just enjoy the game! I agree, if you are not able to make a passing resemblance to a neutral fan, then in fairness to the home crowd, it is not for you.

Done it a few times, and if asked I just say I am staying in the area for work, and just fancied taking in a game. 

Archived