IGNORED

Section 82. Yes or No?

ZiderEyed

Section 82, Yes or No?  

212 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

3 minutes ago, Jack Dawe said:

Corgi registered?

This is the best post I've seen in ages!! I shall recommend you for a mbe services to humour on otib. But no I ain't a gas head , although I did have £50 on city rovers double Saturday.

20 hours ago, RedM said:

This thread is going round in circles. Basically kids copy things that adults do, that's how they learn. Let's set them good examples and make sure the copy all the positive good, fun stuff. 

They do hear swearing, I'm not even shocked if they swear, in a testing out the reaction sort of way.  I am shocked if they don't know that they shouldn't though, that no one has taken the time yo talk to them and explain it to them.

Won't somebody please think of the children !!:sad26:

22 hours ago, cider head said:

It is way off the mark that fans have banners about modern football, safe standing, very high ticket prices at some football grounds and think it is all aimed at Steve Lansdown and Bristol sport as they themselves would be ticked off at some of the rules and regs that the club have to put up with.

Section 82 singing about themselves and bringing their politics into the ground is not about supporting the team. That is divisive and no other fans do the same. The club is bending over backwards for section 82. You get to stand display flags and have cheap tickets. Abuse It you should lose it. Support the team not yourselves.

37 minutes ago, Alan Dicks' Barmy Army said:

If anyone REALLY wants to know what Spoons does for a job he posted it in a thread back on here back in 2015.

The interesting thing is he mentioned sitting in the old E block of the Dolman - I'm even more convinced there is a personal vendetta to his posts now

Don't hide anything and yes I sit in block e dolman, never hid any of that.

10 minutes ago, Trueredsupporte said:

Section 82 singing about themselves and bringing their politics into the ground is not about supporting the team. That is divisive and no other fans do the same. The club is bending over backwards for section 82. You get to stand display flags and have cheap tickets. Abuse It you should lose it. Support the team not yourselves.

Politics? So fans are wrong to support the Supporters club and trust (ANOTHER GROUP who do things for fans) tickets prices, the 20 is plenty and safe standing in which fans around the country have passed a banner around with legalize safe standing which i helped a board member of the SC&T put up in the Dolman, yes DOLMAN with the clubs blessing. Another lad with his bring back the robin banner (i support) recently died and was voted supporter of the year by the fans and the PLAYERS,, No other fans have politics do they. :whistle:

• The topic was locked

Archived