IGNORED

Keepie Uppies (aka Tomlins): how many can you do?

Jack Dawe

58 minutes ago, phantom said:

So instead of the Ice bucket challenge - perhaps this summer is all about the Lee Tomlin Keepie uppie challenge!

Looks like @spud's nailed on to win this already. Robbored the 5000-1 outsider.

One skill that is very simple in theory but very difficult to do is to stand feet apart with the ball between them and simply pass the ball from right to left foot increasing in speed as you try it.

Very very difficult but not flashy to watch so not many ball artists actually do it.

2 hours ago, Robbored said:

One skill that is very simple in theory but very difficult to do is to stand feet apart with the ball between them and simply pass the ball from right to left foot increasing in speed as you try it.

Very very difficult but not flashy to watch so not many ball artists actually do it.

Like Tomlin did Saturday on the edge of Huddersfield's box .

1 minute ago, Major Isewater said:

Like Tomlin did Saturday on the edge of Huddersfield's box .

Not quite........no player regardless of how skilled they are could do what I described during a proper match. They would end up getting dispossessed within seconds.

• Admin
24 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Not quite........no player regardless of how skilled they are could do what I described during a proper match. They would end up getting dispossessed within seconds.

Clear to see from the highlights that he did this in the first half

Perhaps I didn't explain it very clearly. Anyone doing what I describe would have to be in a standing still position.

Feet slightly apart roughly 2ft with the ball between them. Pass the ball from foot to foot as quickly as you can but keeping the ball under control.

Very difficult to do more than a few times.

7 minutes ago, Major Isewater said:

He ' passed ' the ball from his right to his left and bamboozled the defender .

Yeah, but what I described is passing the ball between feet repeatedly and as quickly as possible and keeping the ball under control.

Try it - and see how difficult it is.

Archived