IGNORED

How Long

Alan Dicks

10 hours ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Gashead I played in the same team as way back turned up in a Blackburn shirt almost instantly after they won the premier league in 1995 - sad, very very sad....

I remember spoilt bastard out of Viz said in '85 " I'll support Blackburn for evermore, or until someone else wins the league"

I have a leicester City coat, but it was from when we played them in the FA cup under danny wilson, it was bloody freezing I didn't bring a coat and we were sat in the home end so I went and brought one,

does that count?

I've gone the full works and got the LCFC tattoo wrapped around my left calf, dyed my hair blue, and I've splashed out a couple of hundred quid for all the clobber.

Oh, and I've also paid a ticket tout about a grand to go and watch my beloved Foxes beat Everton on Saturday.

3 minutes ago, Woodsy said:

I've got a mate, known him since I moved to Gloucester. Didn't even realise until about a year ago he was a Leicester fan....I'll let him off if he buys a shirt on the back of this

I've got a mate from Leicester, he supports........ Manchester United  :facepalm:

17 hours ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Gashead I played in the same team as way back turned up in a Blackburn shirt almost instantly after they won the premier league in 1995 - sad, very very sad....

If he's stupid enough to be Gas, he probably just thought that it was a Gas shirt. 

4 hours ago, cider-manc said:

Not a fan of his but this did make me smile:

I am rather chuffed that my favourite football team @LCFC who I began supporting this morning have won the Premier League whatever that is.

That's the funniest David Walliams has been since Arsenal last won the league!

Archived