IGNORED

Bristol City Artwork.

spudski

... just putting some feelers out there. Mods feel free to remove if you feel it's inappropriate.

In my spare time, I produce and get commissioned 'Artwork', mainly 'Subbuteo' themed, that are Club, Tournament or player related.

They get hung or displayed in offices, studies, bedrooms, living spaces etc. Often presents for loved ones or just for fans.

The likes of Ferguson, Charlton, Di Canio, Buffon all own some...and have quiet a few collectors of it.

I very rarely get asked for Bristol City related ones...I've done a few of the Promotion winning team of last season and the 1976 team, but that's about it.

Would there be any interest from City fans? I've thought about contacting the Club as to whether it's something they'd be interested in selling in the shop.

All bespoke and hand painted. Some have original autographs...others printed.

Just wondering whether anyone would be interested...

Some recent examples...

b2.jpg

BA2.jpg

BA4.jpg

jc5.jpg

lcfc5.jpg

lcfcr.jpg

18 minutes ago, Jack Dawe said:

Could you do me a Steve Cotterill one, spud? All his promotion teams, nice big photo of his face in the middle, maybe put the word "winner" in quotes somewhere?

:thumbsup:

Will put that in the horror section... or part fictional haha.

Joking aside...why not...look at that every morning, and you'd certainly feel better about yourself ;-)

Pm sent Phantom

If you are seriously interested guys...give me a pm, with exactly what you would like.

Can discuss via pm or email.

Price is dependent on how much work is involved, materials, pics, any autographs etc.

They are all bespoke and one off's.

Comes with authenticity cert and number etc.

Thanks for the kind words and interest.

I've got a few 1976 ones to do with Robins badge :-)

They're very impressive, Spudski and I am tempted to go for one of the 1976 ones. Not only because of City getting to the top flight that year but because I actually played a fair bit of subutteo at that time. I fear they will be expensive because of the work involved, but that isn't a criticism it is actually a compliment to how good, and unique, it is.

1 hour ago, handsofclay1909 said:

They're very impressive, Spudski and I am tempted to go for one of the 1976 ones. Not only because of City getting to the top flight that year but because I actually played a fair bit of subutteo at that time. I fear they will be expensive because of the work involved, but that isn't a criticism it is actually a compliment to how good, and unique, it is.

Thanks for the kind words fella...don't be scared to ask by Pm, I wont be offended if the price is not to your budget.

1 hour ago, Dollymarie said:

Can I have a team of Aden Flints? :D  :wub: 

That would cost a bominiaturth all the intricate tattoos Spudski would have to recreate in minia

IGNORE THE ABOVE I CANNOT CHANGE IT. THIS IS WHAT IT SHOULD SAY:

That would cost a bomb with all the tattoos Spudski would have to recreate in miniature detail.

57 minutes ago, handsofclay1909 said:

That would cost a bominiaturth all the intricate tattoos Spudski would have to recreate in minia

IGNORE THE ABOVE I CANNOT CHANGE IT. THIS IS WHAT IT SHOULD SAY:

That would cost a bomb with all the tattoos Spudski would have to recreate in miniature detail.

plus the figurine would have to be bigger than the standard one

9 hours ago, Jack Dawe said:

Could you do me a Steve Cotterill one, spud? All his promotion teams, nice big photo of his face in the middle, maybe put the word "winner" in quotes somewhere?

:thumbsup:

I do like your sense of humour.  :thumbsup:

2 hours ago, Phileas Fogg said:

I've seen your Leicester one on Instagram - did you know it was posted on there? Good work.

I didn't mate...lots of stuff gets taken and put on social media.

I had a picture taken, and used on the front and back cover of an Italian football book. Didn't know anything about it, until a friend spotted it in a book store...nuts eh!

Just a heads up to everyone who sent me pm's today, I'll get back to you most likely on Sunday.

Got Qpr tomorrow, and been busy tonight.

Many thanks all for kind words and interest shown.

22 minutes ago, spudski said:

I didn't mate...lots of stuff gets taken and put on social media.

I had a picture taken, and used on the front and back cover of an Italian football book. Didn't know anything about it, until a friend spotted it in a book store...nuts eh!

Just a heads up to everyone who sent me pm's today, I'll get back to you most likely on Sunday.

Got Qpr tomorrow, and been busy tonight.

Many thanks all for kind words and interest shown.

Really like them.. Would be brilliant if City commissioned a massive one of every single player to play for us on one of the walls in the concourses and a bit of history about each player.. Imagine how great that would be.

7 hours ago, Phileas Fogg said:

Really like them.. Would be brilliant if City commissioned a massive one of every single player to play for us on one of the walls in the concourses and a bit of history about each player.. Imagine how great that would be.

Not sure it would be possible to create each player in Subbuteo form fella...you are kind of restricted with the molding. You can make a 'suggestion' as to who it is with paint, but it's massively time consuming.

Great suggestions and ideas though...will reply to all pm's tomorrow...getting ready for QPR now CoYR's :-)

15 minutes ago, spudski said:

Not sure it would be possible to create each player in Subbuteo form fella...you are kind of restricted with the molding. You can make a 'suggestion' as to who it is with paint, but it's massively time consuming.

Great suggestions and ideas though...will reply to all pm's tomorrow...getting ready for QPR now CoYR's :-)

Yeah in reality it would be really difficult and was a utopia really but if it was possible imagine how unique and interesting that would be

2 hours ago, spudski said:

You get people/art students to help…that's what Ai Wei Wei and Anthony Gormley does

Archived