IGNORED

Play Offs (Merged)

Bs4Red

34 minutes ago, Barrs Court Red said:

Fair to say the 2016 play offs have started nicely, Plymallmouth 1 down after 2 minutes.

Remember when they were rivals? Christ they were annoying.  I still have flashbacks when I see the word POP.

Edit - and as I post this the Portsmouth keeper does a Steve Phillips - yet more flashbacks

you wanna stay off the POP

28 minutes ago, Barrs Court Red said:

As entertaining as this game is, the football ability of both sides is tragic.

..and these two finished below our dearest neighbours. The pitch looks superb - probably because the ball is rarely on it.  Enjoyable game tho 

1 hour ago, Barrs Court Red said:

Fair to say the 2016 play offs have started nicely, Plymallmouth 1 down after 2 minutes.

Remember when they were rivals? Christ they were annoying.  I still have flashbacks when I see the word POP.

Edit - and as I post this the Portsmouth keeper does a Steve Phillips - yet more flashbacks

Second half of the 90s it was like playing Cardiff. The 95 Tuesday night game and the one the following year were probably the last kind of games of that 'era'.

The Tuesday nighter sticks in the memory!

4 minutes ago, 054123 said:

Second half of the 90s it was like playing Cardiff. The 95 Tuesday night game and the one the following year were probably the last kind of games of that 'era'.

The Tuesday nighter sticks in the memory!

massive battle down there bout 91 by the burger van at ground

59 minutes ago, BS15_RED said:

I hope Pompey do it in the second leg

I don't like either club: the skates versus the phlegm. Two grotty concrete jungles. Naval bases full of discharged seamen.

So, I'd like whoever to be beaten by the Real Dons or Accie: Wimbledon, because I lived there for 11 years, Accrington, because it would be funny to see them haunting the Gas in another division. Rovers might not get so lucky next season.

2 minutes ago, Super said:

Don't get that decision.

It can only be he thinks the player didn't touch it on playing it through to Forresteri

2 minutes ago, Tomarse said:

It can only be he thinks the player didn't touch it on playing it through to Forresteri

Ah right I see what you mean now, certainly looks like the player touched it.

Archived