IGNORED

Tammy Abraham (Confirmed Loan Signing)

Bs4Red

11 minutes ago, Bs4Red said:

Looks like this one is inching ever nearer. Extremely exciting if so. Shows my time on football manager isn't wasted, City give me a scouting job :thumbsup:

Have I missed something? 

This just seems speculation to me. I haven't seen anything?

17 minutes ago, Lew-T said:

Have I missed something? 

This just seems speculation to me. I haven't seen anything?

Few things directing it more towards happening than speculation. I've been told it will be done in the next couple of weeks. Dependant on how far the 19s get

6 hours ago, AJgEEZa said:

Are we sure about this one? I would take him in a heart beat but really. What makes us so confident it is happening? Anyone?

Bit further up somewhere, pretty much confirms it himself.

Mr S in BP now saying nobody at the club knows about this.

Sounds like a non denial denial.

Anyway, we know some blokes sister saw another bloke who looked like Lee Johnson talking to another bloke who looks like Tammy Abraham, in a cafe in Portishead.

[or possibly Michael Jackson and Tammy Wynett].

or something like that.

6 minutes ago, Leveller said:

Anyway, we know some blokes sister saw another bloke who looked like Lee Johnson talking to another bloke who looks like Tammy Abraham, in a cafe in Portishead.

or something like that.

But it was on wiki yesterday. When the day comes that wiki is wrong I'm done with the internet, I check everything out on there

16 hours ago, Leveller said:

or something like that.

Tammy Wynett would have been a good marker , ' stand by your man ' 

:whistle2:

I see that Conte will meet the press today for the first time as Chelsea boss. 

Assuming he's a few days into his new job, hopefully he's seen the videos of Tammy in training, had a look at the report on our prospects this season and given the go ahead for the loan. 

We'll then get him once his U19 duties are over. And if they're really like England, that ought to be quite soon. 

15 minutes ago, deadredfred said:

I see that Conte will meet the press today for the first time as Chelsea boss. 

Assuming he's a few days into his new job, hopefully he's seen the videos of Tammy in training, had a look at the report on our prospects this season and given the go ahead for the loan. 

We'll then get him once his U19 duties are over. And if they're really like England, that ought to be quite soon. 

The U17s won the 2014 European Championships so there might be a good generation.

4 minutes ago, reformed_red said:

IF we do sign him....I sincerely hope there's an option to buy. 

IF not, why not just keep Wes and develop him? Unless this Tammy lad is mustard and gets us promoted singlehandedly

There definitely won't be an option to buy.

The amount of players Chelsea loan out, or are allowed to loan out, is a disgrace. When I am King, clubs wouldn't be allowed to loan out any more than 5 players per season. Chelsea is where young English talent goes to die. Another rule: you shouldn't be allowed to loan a player out you've only just bought. Should have to wait 2 (maybe 3) years. Would stop top clubs hoarding loads of promising youngsters only to loan them out. Clubs buying a player from X club and then loaning them straight back is ridiculous. 

Archived