IGNORED

Tammy Abraham (Confirmed Loan Signing)

Bs4Red

Not a rumour, just gauging people's thoughts on signing somebody like this?

With LJ links with top premier league clubs surely it could be good to get one of their most talented youngsters on loan?

Abraham has been absolutely phenomenal this season for the Chelsea 21s looks a real player.

Another player I'd like to see is Thierry Ambrose of Man City. 

Both players getting to the age where first team football is going to aid their development and they will struggle to get that with their home clubs 

Solanke was tearing it up for their U21's and went to Vitesse and has something like 7 in 25 in the dutch league, not sure what the standard of the top tier teams in that league beyond the top ones is like.

12 minutes ago, Stuttz89 said:

I have it on good authority that Lee Johnson visited Tammy's house to speak about signing a 1 year loan deal. I teach his brother in Surrey who spilled the beans not knowing that I'm a city fan...

Hmmmm...1st post? No, no, no, nothing about this adds up at all!:shifty:

7 hours ago, hodge said:

Potentially something in him being loaned out at least, if Conte doesn't believe he will use him in his squad he would probably want him getting higher standard football and no emergency loans.

Conte will know nothing about him yet. He hasn't joined Chelsea yet as he is seeing out the Euros with Italy. I'd imagine anything happening with Chelsea players would be later unless he's got people telling him who is suitable at the present time. 

Archived