IGNORED

ENG v WALES Euro 2016

Turbored

Only given 11000 tickets between them for this game in a 38k seater stadia in Lens. It would appear that most of the other seats have been sold on the blackmarket to both sets of fans so that they will now mix inside the ground. Just hope we dont see the six clock news with scenes from yester year but unfortunately something will probably kick off and the authorities will wonder why...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-36279601

12 minutes ago, Turbored said:

Only given 11000 tickets between them for this game in a 38k seater stadia in Lens. It would appear that most of the other seats have been sold on the blackmarket to both sets of fans so that they will now mix inside the ground. Just hope we dont see the six clock news with scenes from yester year but unfortunately something will probably kick off and the authorities will wonder why...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-36279601

Just also like to point out that this game is at 2pm on a Thursday afternoon the 16th June. So you may want to get your leave requests in quickly if you haven't already done so :thumbsup::whistle:

• Admin
18 minutes ago, Big C said:

Just also like to point out that this game is at 2pm on a Thursday afternoon the 16th June. So you may want to get your leave requests in quickly if you haven't already done so :thumbsup::whistle:

Somerset V Glamorgan Wednesday night T20

England V Wales Euros Thursday afternoon

Gloucestershire V Somerset Friday night T20

My body is going to take a hammering that week - and all after a weekend on the source in the IOW :facepalm:

11 minutes ago, El Hombrecito said:

I'll be in Lens (no match ticket though :no:) for this game. Should be a nice quiet day...

More tickets for the Euros are going onsale at 4pm today (neutral sections I'm assuming)- don't know what games yet but might be worth a look.

Archived