IGNORED

Forever Bristol Membership information for 2016/17

phantom

• Admin

Forever Bristol is a membership programme for supporters of all ages offering access to priority ticketing and exclusive offers.

Forever Bristol membership costs £20 for a 12-month membership available to people aged 19 and over. For Kids Forever Bristol membershipsclick here. 

Your Forever Bristol Membership includes the following benefits:

£5 off every Bristol City and Bristol Rugby home league game

Exclusive member ticket price for Bristol Flyers, Bristol City Women and Bristol Jets home league games

Level 1 home league ticketing priority

Level 3 away and cup game ticketing priority

5% discount in the Ashton Gate Bristol Sport Store,  Sports Bar & Grill, Coffee Shop and concession outlets

Invites to exclusive members events

Membership access card

Click here to buy your Forever Bristol Membership

Memberships will be available via the Bristol Sport online ticketing system (using your Supporter ID and password which is defaulted to your lower case postcode e.g. bs32ej) or by calling Supporter Services on 0117 963 0600 or emailing hello-memberships@bristol-sport.co.uk

15 minutes ago, phantom said:

I'm intrigued about this point, would assume season ticket holders are level 1, so who are level 2?

I thought it was ST holders who have renewed were level 1, new ST people are level 2.

18 minutes ago, El Hombrecito said:

Season ticket holders who renewed are Season Card+ members, so level one. Anyone who got a new season card this year will be level two.

As a ST holder that is correct, but you don't get (obviously or not as the case may be) 1st priority on home games, as you've already got a home ticket through your ST.  Nor do you get £5 off when general sale is reached.

That caught a few out last season.  

• Admin

I've just had a look at the kids membership page and at first I was confused with the wording of the following, as it didn't state what sorts of tickets they were.

• 2 x tickets to one home league game to a sport of your choice (Bristol City, Bristol Rugby, Bristol City Women, Bristol Flyers and Bristol Jets)

Looking at the terms & conditions, it states:

• ticket voucher includes the member’s ticket and one accompanying adult ticket. Tickets available in members or general sale periods. Voucher must be claimed prior to matchday. Voucher expires 12 months after membership purchase date.

So basically for £20 of your money, you get an adult & kid/U19 ticket to a game of your choice (depending on membership level) plus all the usual discounts, freebies etc

I must say fair play to the club for this as this is outstanding value :clapping:.  Even if you only take your kid to one game a year it pays for itself and then some with the price of an adult ticket.  If you already have a season ticket you can bring a mate for next to nothing.

If everyone chooses Newcastle/Villa as I imagine they will, then we'll definitely see a massive attendance, maybe even a sell out :clap:

1 hour ago, RedM said:

I thought it was ST holders who have renewed were level 1, new ST people are level 2.

1 hour ago, El Hombrecito said:

Season ticket holders who renewed are Season Card+ members, so level one. Anyone who got a new season card this year will be level two.

Wednesday, April 20th at 10am
Forever Bristol members can now purchase season cards. “Refer A Friend” supporters can purchase during this period. Seat moves remain available. Supporters can upgrade to Member Plus for £20. 

Monday, April 25th at 10am until Friday, April 29th at 5pm
General sale period, with no price increase. Supporters can upgrade to Member Plus for £20. 

According to this New ST holders can pay £20 to gain level one priority or have I misunderstood this?

I just paid an extra £20 to make my season card an Adult PLUS which I believe puts me on the same level as a renewed season card or at least I think that is what I was told when I bought it

I had a membership for this season, only got to about 7 games, but saved £35 on tickets, so £15 saving after accounting for the membership cost, plus a bit more saved from the discount in the ground.

Will have a season ticket this year, so not renewing, but definitely worth getting a membership if you wont be that regular.

So as a non-season ticket holder if I join this Forever Bristol thing, I get priority for ticket sales and save £5 per match BUT I can only use it to buy 1 ticket, is that right?

If so, it's not much use, as for example I want 4 tickets for Wigan, but if Forever Bristol membership only lets me buy 1 then that's no use, if I could buy 4 (3 at full price) then it would be good. Anybody know for sure?

30 minutes ago, old_eastender said:

So as a non-season ticket holder if I join this Forever Bristol thing, I get priority for ticket sales and save £5 per match BUT I can only use it to buy 1 ticket, is that right?

If so, it's not much use, as for example I want 4 tickets for Wigan, but if Forever Bristol membership only lets me buy 1 then that's no use, if I could buy 4 (3 at full price) then it would be good. Anybody know for sure?

There is a members priority period which you won't be able to use in your scenario. Just wait for general sale to buy all four tickets - you will still get your discount. This could have been tricky last year with the reduced capacity, but with 27,000 seats this year there should always be good availability at least at the start of general sale.

Alternatively just encourage all four attendees to become members - with a fiver off a game, it pays for itself in four matches.

It wouldn't be fair to allow one member to buy multiple discounted tickets, and wouldn't be very lucrative for the club either.

17 minutes ago, old_eastender said:

ok, ta the other 3 I want tickets for are US based so not cost effective to get them membership. Just have to hope still 4 decent seats together in top half of stand come Friday (given West Stand upper not available for the Wigan game).

Ah yes, of course I forgot about the top tier issue for the Wigan game. The overall capacity is still in the region of 22,000 however so I wouldn't expect you to have much problem. Just get in there as soon as general sale starts.

Also worth noting that almost all our games made general sale last season with a 15k capacity, which doesn't suggest we will get anywhere near selling out before general sale starts.

On ‎16‎/‎05‎/‎2016 at 00:55, City169 said:

I had a membership for this season, only got to about 7 games, but saved £35 on tickets, so £15 saving after accounting for the membership cost, plus a bit more saved from the discount in the ground.

Will have a season ticket this year, so not renewing, but definitely worth getting a membership if you wont be that regular.

Also me and my lad get a game free as well. Excellent Value.

Archived