IGNORED

Pre Season Games - Discussion

RedM

After some thought we thought it best to lock and pin the list of the friendlies. This thread than now be used for their discussion in the forum. Hopefully then the info will be easy to find. We will update the locked thread as things change, but if we fail to notice please give us a nudge.

Hope this helps.

• The topic was pinned
3 hours ago, RedM said:

Once again we present the pinned pre season game list, added and edited by us when necessary. If anyone hears any changes or errors please add to the thread and one of us will amend. As with many things around this time of year the games often get changed or cancelled, so this is just a guide and we won't take any responsibility for wasted trips.    We started pinning the list here a couple of seasons ago after I found finding info on the official site wasn't easy, it's worked quite well like this so here's the first announced.

Monday 25th July - Cheltenham Town v Bristol City - 7.45pm Whaddon Road (Johnson Cup) Admission Prices to follow.

wonder what odds you would have got for playing that game :laugh:

4 hours ago, RedM said:

Once again we present the pinned pre season game list, added and edited by us when necessary. If anyone hears any changes or errors please add to the thread and one of us will amend. As with many things around this time of year the games often get changed or cancelled, so this is just a guide and we won't take any responsibility for wasted trips.    We started pinning the list here a couple of seasons ago after I found finding info on the official site wasn't easy, it's worked quite well like this so here's the first announced.

Monday 25th July - Cheltenham Town v Bristol City - 7.45pm Whaddon Road (Johnson Cup) Admission Prices to follow.

The Johnson Cup! Will Robbored present the trophy at the end of the match?

Has a tour been announced for this year? I don't mind some friendlies being littered around, especially with our development squad itching to have a crack at first-team football, but it'd be good to see City go on a proper tour.

If not, I'm surprised that LJ hasn't taken them across Scotland. Personally, I think a tour of the USA would be good for them. A few Championship teams make the journey, and more often than not they get a good challenge from teams with match fitness.

• This topic was featured and unfeatured
  • The topic was unpinned
  • Admin
44 minutes ago, EnderMB said:

Has a tour been announced for this year? I don't mind some friendlies being littered around, especially with our development squad itching to have a crack at first-team football, but it'd be good to see City go on a proper tour.

Expect it will be more likely a training camp someone in Europe and somewhere hot

On 18/05/2016 at 13:46, Thatch35 said:

Cheltenham and Yeo - stiff tests.

On 18/05/2016 at 13:58, Lord Spandex said:

Agree, pointless. 

The year we walked league 1 we played Portishead and Weston-super-Mare  (lost that 1 ) . So the opposition mean nothing , all about getting sharp.

Archived