IGNORED

Lee Tomlin (Merged)

Ian M

24 minutes ago, Rudolf Hucker said:

You're the detective. Shouldn't you know?

I'm still on lookout at the airport but please anyone ... why?

Do we already know we're having a preseason tour of Spain? It looks like we're going to be playing Granada on 20th July. There's some detective work for you.

14 minutes ago, Red_Wizard said:

Said in an earlier post I do not expect any signings tomorrow. Reason being? Why tomorrow and not today? Bournemouth announced Lys Mousset has joined them TODAY. They have not waited until tomorrow. Hence why I think nothing will happen. As I said, I hope I'm wrong. Actually disappointed so far this summer, seem to be on the same path as last year.

Isn't tomorrow the official press day at pre-season? If so and there are deals ready would make sense to wait until then to maximize publicity.

30 minutes ago, Red_Wizard said:

Said in an earlier post I do not expect any signings tomorrow. Reason being? Why tomorrow and not today? Bournemouth announced Lys Mousset has joined them TODAY. They have not waited until tomorrow. Hence why I think nothing will happen. As I said, I hope I'm wrong. Actually disappointed so far this summer, seem to be on the same path as last year.

Because it's Friday tomorrow.

14 minutes ago, Red Army 87 said:

Isn't tomorrow the official press day at pre-season? If so and there are deals ready would make sense to wait until then to maximize publicity.

I believe the BP have been invited in to talk to new signings o'neill and brownhill. If tomlin isn't announced by tomorrow morning, I'd certainly start to worry!

I'm pretty sure bmuff start their pre season training today or tomorrow, so will be interesting to see if Tomlin tweets anymore about pre season training...

3 minutes ago, Eastend said:

Wasn't Tomlin in London Monday & Tuesday?

Sorry my bad it was Tuesday and yesterday. But he did stat he was "nipping back" at some point. Whether that was referring to Leicester I don't know 

Archived