IGNORED

Lee Tomlin (Merged)

Ian M

7 minutes ago, Redtone said:

As said the procedure is painless, as long as they have the correct amount of anaesthetic. When they snipped one I felt it when he was about to start. Don't know what happened but he said I think we need some more here. ;) 

But I didn't get any after pain experience that some get. 

Well this has put my mind at rest.

When I had mine done the Doc got confused during the song and where he should have said 'the shin bone's connected to the thigh bone', he said 'the shin bone's connected to the hip bone'. So on the subject of dem bones and to cut a long story short he got confused and lopped of my penis. 

Tomlin signed yet?

2 minutes ago, Robin101 said:

Waiting to announce two signings? Didn't we have a player announced around 9pm a couple of years ago?

Yeah just because the media team were in Portugal with the squad for pre-season. I doubt they would announce it at 9pm when they've finished work and are at home though

3 minutes ago, Kodjia said:

Yeah just because the media team were in Portugal with the squad for pre-season. I doubt they would announce it at 9pm when they've finished work and are at home though

It's not a 9-5 job as such - midweek kick offs etc.. If there is a double signing or late announcement it could easily be 8 or 9pm.

4 minutes ago, Kodjia said:

Baldock was about half 8 - albeit half time at a game but still 

25 minutes ago, ChippenhamRed said:

This better happen tonight - I'm getting the snip in the morning and want to be able to enjoy the moment in all it's glory, not while sat on the sofa with a bag of frozen peas and two paracetamol.

Nothing to worry about CR. I had the snip many years ago. I do recall the surgeon being a funny bar steward, he showed me the needle with the anesthetic and said "You're going to feel a small *****" . All in all, it was a simple procedure and I was up and about the next day and suffered no bruising :)

24 minutes ago, Fjmcity said:
25 minutes ago, Fjmcity said:

I'm amazed lee isn't cryptically live tweeting his medical.

"Don't you just hate going to the doctors, wish your mum was here to hold my hand @scotmurray7" etc..

If this threads anything to go on then "Don't you just hate going to the doctors, wish your mum was here to hold my nuts @scotmurray7" may be more appropriate

Archived