IGNORED

Lee Tomlin (Merged)

Ian M

2 minutes ago, daored said:

Slightly off topic, but can anyone see Waggy signing again? I know he's been released, but still believe he would be a good player to have in the squad

Don't come on here talking about Waggy, are you mad man.

Can't you see were in a frenzy reaching fever pitch!!!

2 minutes ago, Welcome To The Jungle said:

USA date format potentially. What software are you on?

Edit: I know nothing 

Pfft...haven't got a clue. The properties box states "Created 07/05/2016"......admittedly, if its American format, it could be today.

9 minutes ago, mundz18 said:

Could be a case of keeping it quiet whilst tying up other deals.. Releasing the fee we're so say paying for him may mean other clubs asking for more for their players

So 'Tomlin signs for an undisclosed fee' wouldn't work?

3 minutes ago, Welcome To The Jungle said:

Have you tried turning it off then on again?

5 minutes ago, RedRaw said:

Pfft...haven't got a clue. The properties box states "Created 07/05/2016"......admittedly, if its American format, it could be today.

Does anyone know when the new shirt was release I thought it was after 7th may?

8 minutes ago, Super said:

did we offer him a contract?

I understood we hadn't? Clearly likes Bristol, very much part of the squad / team. We know he can play at this level, and on the basis there's no emergency loans available during the season and he can play in a number of positions, for me makes sense. 

On the subject of Tomlin, looks like all complete now. Great signing, we need someone who can sprinkle a little bit of magic. Also worth noting, he seemed to get the best out of JK as well. 

Hopefully, like others are saying we have another one or two others  to announce and this is why there is a slight delay. Fingers crossed for the start of our transfer activity 

Look you lot, the photo is 100% genuine and was taken today at about one o'clock and was passed on to me by a very good friend of mine. He also told me that Tomlin had signed yesterday. He himself doesn't know why it hasn't been announced yet. 

2 minutes ago, Welcome To The Jungle said:

Have you tried turning it off then on again?

Imagine switching it off and back on again,only to find that it had been announced that he had signed whilst off.

Archived