IGNORED

GOOD LUCK FONTS!!

grebes

1 hour ago, sglosbcfc said:

6 Rangers players attacked, that is bit naughty. 114 years to win the cup for the 4th or 5th biggest team in Scotland, incredible. Will be a great night in Edinburgh tonight and tomorrow.

And Rangers newco PLC have yet to win it...:ph34r:***

**Disclaimer - Not a show of support for Celtic. I detest both of the hateful bigoted monstrosities.

• Admin
2 hours ago, harrys said:

Shocking behaviour by Rangers fans, what were 100's of their fans doing on the pitch trying to ruin the greatest day in in Hibs' history, they should be docked 30 points for next season and demoted to the Highland league

Pretty sure if in our final game there was a "celebratory" pitch invasion by let's say Nottm Forest fans and during the course of that invasion we witnessed Kodjia, Bryan, Golbourne, Smith, Pack & Burns being punched and kicked by the "celebrating" Forest fans, some of ours would go on the pitch too. 

9 hours ago, harrys said:

Shocking behaviour by Rangers fans, what were 100's of their fans doing on the pitch trying to ruin the greatest day in in Hibs' history, they should be docked 30 points for next season and demoted to the Highland league

I know your post is probably a bit tongue in cheek, but there weren't '100s' of Gers fans on the pitch...and the small group only went on when goaded continually by the thousands of Hibees who illegally invaded the playing surface first...

But as I said, I guess your post was not too serious and you didn't really mean it....

36 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

I know your post is probably a bit tongue in cheek, but there weren't '100s' of Gers fans on the pitch...and the small group only went on when goaded continually by the thousands of Hibees who illegally invaded the playing surface first...

But as I said, I guess your post was not too serious and you didn't really mean it....

Can't really blame the Hibs fans for running on the pitch, they've had an awful lot to put up with over the years, but you're right, I didn't mean it, my apologies to the Highland league

9 minutes ago, harrys said:

Can't really blame the Hibs fans for running on the pitch, they've had an awful lot to put up with over the years, but you're right, I didn't mean it, my apologies to the Highland league

What have Hibs fans had to put up with that is any worse than fans of others clubs? Like Rangers? 

And i've had an awful lot to put up with over the years, but that wouldn't excuse me breaking the law, so I don't...

2 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

What have Hibs fans had to put up with that is any worse than fans of others clubs? Like Rangers? 

Not sure what Rangers have had to put up with, ran by crooks and rightly demoted, luckily for them they've have been able to buy their way back to the top flight. In regards to Hibs they have lost 10 Scottish cup finals since they last won it over 100 years ago, unluckily missed out in the play-'offs this year and constantly in the shadow of Hearts

2 minutes ago, harrys said:

Not sure what Rangers have had to put up with, ran by crooks and rightly demoted, luckily for them they've have been able to buy their way back to the top flight. In regards to Hibs they have lost 10 Scottish cup finals since they last won it over 100 years ago, unluckily missed out in the play-'offs this year and constantly in the shadow of Hearts

Yes but none of that was the fault of the Rangers fans, so they've had to endure all that. Demoted to the very bottom in one go, how would we have reacted if it wasn't our fault as fans?!

And Hibs fans have 'suffered' because they reached 10 cup finals....aah bless! It must be awful for them....

18 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Yes but none of that was the fault of the Rangers fans, so they've had to endure all that. Demoted to the very bottom in one go, how would we have reacted if it wasn't our fault as fans?!

And Hibs fans have 'suffered' because they reached 10 cup finals....aah bless! It must be awful for them....

You sound quite bitter because Rangers lost, do you have family connections with them? 

1 hour ago, Esmond Million's Bung said:

You sound quite bitter that the Scottish premiership annual one horse race, may soon become a 2 horse race, may even have to wait until the end of the season to be crowned.

It won't be a one horse race, Aberdeen are improving every season. :-) 

4 hours ago, harrys said:

You sound quite bitter because Rangers lost, do you have family connections with them? 

No, no family connections with Rangers whatsoever. 

I was just giving my opinion about the pitch invasion etc. It was instigated by Hibs fans who provoked and goaded the very few Rangers fans who came onto the pitch. That's all. 

Pitch invasions at the end of a season happens all the time (even happens early season in certain Johnstone paint trophy games) most people I've spoken to seem genuinely happy and pleased that the plucky underdogs beat the mighty Rangers yesterday, think everyone connected with Rangers should be more gracious in defeat

6 minutes ago, Northern Red said:

Has anyone seen the statement that Rangers have released this evening?

A genuinely embarrassing piece, proper toys out of pram stuff.

http://rangers.co.uk/news/headlines/club-statement-60/

Not happy are they? They are right to a certain extent though, the Scottish FA would much rather it was all forgotten about.

16 hours ago, harrys said:

Can't really blame the Hibs fans for running on the pitch, they've had an awful lot to put up with over the years...

They weren't 'putting up with much' in 1992 or 2007 when they won the League Cup....and they didn't invade the pitch then either.

Love this vid from 2007 though...the emotion and the look of pride on John Collins' face, especially hard after he'd just lost his father, is brill.

Proper football fans enjoying success....

9 hours ago, Red Army Faction said:

Aside from all unsavoury scenes at the end I thought the Hibs singing Sunshine on Leith was outstanding..

Apologies, just noticed you'd posted this...i've posted a vid of them singing it in 2007 when they won the league cup....love the emotion and passion....

Archived