IGNORED

Away kit: NOW RELEASED (Merged)

JonnyLondonRob

2 hours ago, CyderInACan said:

City and Bris would have complimentary away kits if they keep red as their change strip and we have Bristol Blue as our's, makes perfect sense to me. Common sense, surely! 

Our away kit is going to be a Bristol Flyers vest and one of them little skirts what the women probably wear for badminton.

The revised plan is to win away games because the opposition will be pissing themselves laughing to remember they need to play football.

On 23 June 2016 at 22:59, Bristol Rob said:

Our away kit is going to be a Bristol Flyers vest and one of them little skirts what the women probably wear for badminton.

Are you suggesting only women play Badminton? I'm sure Tim Henman would disagree. 

On 23/06/2016 at 07:41, Dollymarie said:

I think it's meant to be mid July. They are hopefully having a rethink about the colour scheme :ph34r:

I'm going to be very disappointed if it's no longer blue. I was just beginning to enjoy thinking how much it would annoy the few.

5 minutes ago, NYTRAM said:

My daughter has sent me this from City's Fans page hopefully a wind-up up I think I remember seeing it on here before and it was thought to be a photo shop of someone else's kit. Can anyone  confirm?

IMG-20160708-WA0000.jpg

Looks like a Carlisle kit?

Archived